what does it mean when someone tickles your palm during a handshake?

Posted: 04-Feb-2010 09:08 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about what does it mean when someone tickles your palm during a handshake? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: you know, they bend their middle finger and stroke your palm. what does that mean?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 04-Feb-2010, 09:08 AM   #1
Uruguay
you know, they bend their middle finger and stroke your palm. what does that mean?
Gallery of stilleto  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: what does it mean when someone tickles your palm during a handshake?

Old 04-Feb-2010, 09:09 AM   #2
Italy
they're being weird
Gallery of Smurfy  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 04-Feb-2010, 09:15 AM   #3
United States
I think they wanna do more than shake your hand
Gallery of SoKlueles  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 04-Feb-2010, 09:21 AM   #4

Quote posted by stilleto View Post
you know, they bend their middle finger and stroke your palm. what does that mean?
Depends on the look on their face when they do it. Big smile or laugh, they're goofing. Anything else and honestly, I consider it outright flirting if not a subtle pass.
Gallery of musclemom  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 04-Feb-2010, 09:22 AM   #5

Secret code at cuuters that they go A TO M
Gallery of shrimp poboy  

Old 04-Feb-2010, 09:23 AM   #6
Uruguay
oh. the guy was smiling, then said, "you know what this means?"
I said, "no".
He said, "well you should."

he was probably goofing- he's 26 years old.
Gallery of stilleto  

Old 04-Feb-2010, 09:28 AM   #7

oh. the guy was smiling, then said, "you know what this means?"
I said, "no".
He said, "well you should."

he was probably goofing- he's 26 years old.
Goof or not, if it was a business situation, it's really inappropriate.

You do know what it means, right?
Gallery of musclemom  

Old 04-Feb-2010, 09:30 AM   #8
Uruguay
Quote posted by musclemom View Post
Goof or not, if it was a business situation, it's really inappropriate.

You do know what it means, right?
no, I still don't know.
he's not gay, and I'm not a guy, so he's not gay for me.

he's my coworker. nothing in this place is appropriate.
Gallery of stilleto  

Old 04-Feb-2010, 10:02 AM   #9

no, I still don't know.
he's not gay, and I'm not a guy, so he's not gay for me.

he's my coworker. nothing in this place is appropriate.
Okay, take that finger action out of the handshake scenario and imagine it inserted in a certain intimate location.

Coupled with his comment, I see it less as a pass and more going for shock factor.
Gallery of musclemom  

Old 04-Feb-2010, 10:04 AM   #10
United States
That's the creepy guy hand shake lmao...
Gallery of gstacker