Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

omg

not backpeddling I know next to nothing about your chronically inflamed lady parts, take a shower sometime.

Anyway, per the article..."By adding a trace amount of my vaginal yeast". That was all I needed to hear. Don't need a degree in biology. I know just enough to know that yeasts are used in the fermentation process of beer. And it's still gross. If there was some un circumcised dude dipping his cheese riddled tip in your beer you'd barf on the spot too. So once again, stfu nan

I meant its not the same kind of yeast. A yeast infection yeast is not the same as beer yeast, fuck you're stupid

I meant its not the same kind of yeast. A yeast infection yeast is not the same as beer yeast, fuck you're stupid

I never said it was you flake. She used "some kind of" yeast from her vagina, per her own claim, to ferment beer. Whether this is even possible or not I don't have a gut damn fucking clue. Whether it's candida yeast infection or some other kind of yeast that hovers around dirty hoors like you waiting to parasitically jump the gap to the poor drunk sop you convince to fuck you...I have no fucking clue you dolt. My point was it's gross. No it's beyond fucking gross and the bitch was hot. If your mug was on the front of that beer sticking out of the vagina logo I'd throw the bottle right clean at your face. If we were in Florida I'd yell "standing my ground" and drop you if you tried to sell me your blue waffle beer. :barf:

Top Bottom