Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How important is Fascia stretching?

calveless wonder

Something i certainly have neglected over the years....which is silly of me considering how my frame is naturally small and my starting point was very very skinny (and small muscles)

i'm thinking it would help tremendously. anyone do this regularly?

I had a sweet workout with a shit load of hard stretching after every set.

You ever hear of Spider Stretching?

calveless wonder said:

I think that is what it was called.lol

ex.

after each chest set. lay on a bench w/light db's (20lbs) streatched down as far as possible for 20 seconds. hurts like a mofo

all the whey said:
I think that is what it was called.lol

ex.

after each chest set. lay on a bench w/light db's (20lbs) streatched down as far as possible for 20 seconds. hurts like a mofo

yeah, that's what i'm talking about. heard arnold use to do that

calveless wonder said:
yeah, that's what i'm talking about. heard arnold use to do that

Yeah that is it!

It is surprising how much light weight stretched out for 20 seconds hurts.

I swear it helped me bulk up. I am very small framed. But, I put on a lot of size the few yrs I worked in that workout.

calveless wonder said:
Something i certainly have neglected over the years....which is silly of me considering how my frame is naturally small and my starting point was very very skinny (and small muscles)

i'm thinking it would help tremendously. anyone do this regularly?

i don't stretch before i start my lifting routine, i like to hit the weights cold

but once i have a pump going i stretch in between sets, feels great and i think it helps bring blood to deeper parts of the muscle

It works for lagging groups , especially Bis and Chest

swole said:
i don't stretch before i start my lifting routine, i like to hit the weights cold

but once i have a pump going i stretch in between sets, feels great and i think it helps bring blood to deeper parts of the muscle

that's exactly what i'm talking about. stretching before is not a good idea anyways since your muscles aren't warmed up.

have you always done this?

i think not doing it has been a huge detriment to my routine. I imagine given my frame, starting point from lifting and genetics in general that i probably have tight fascia surrounding my muscles thus limiting growth. pumped to try it!!

swole said:

i have heard this before, people saying they prefer not to stretch before lifting. how would this be of benefit?
im too scared to not stretch before, that i'll tear a pec clean off or something lol

Top Bottom