Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How does Fred Durst pull poon?

Machiavellian Muscle

Plat Hero
Platinum
...Ok he is a rock star. Damn are girls that desperate and attracted to rock stars so much that they would bang this pig. There are so many good looking celebrity guys and this guy pulls some hot chicks like Carmen Electra, Britney Spears, models etc. I don't get it maybe once you bang a hot celebrity the rest just follow. We will see who Kid Rock bangs or is he a has been now that Pam Anderson dumped him to return to Tommy Lee's sausage...

Mackavelli said:
...Ok he is a rock star. Damn are girls that desperate and attracted to rock stars so much that they would bang this pig. There are so many good looking celebrity guys and this guy pulls some hot chicks like Carmen Electra, Britney Spears, models etc. I don't get it maybe once you bang a hot celebrity the rest just follow. We will see who Kid Rock bangs or is he a has been now that Pam Anderson dumped him to return to Tommy Lee's sausage...

Wait, Pam dumped Kid Rock?

Good. What a tool that guy is ...

Re: Re: How does Fred Durst pull poon?

gettinlarger said:

Wait, Pam dumped Kid Rock
Good. What a tool that guy is ...

WHAT? Kid has TONS of good music and he's a down to earth type of guy in a world full of stuck-up celebrities.

Re: Re: Re: How does Fred Durst pull poon?

BeefyBull said:

WHAT? Kid has TONS of good music and he's a down to earth type of guy in a world full of stuck-up celebrities.

he's a no-talent ass-clown

Dude does pull some hot ass! He's got a kid with a broad my friends and I used to party with. She was a durst girl dancer and I guess they hooked up from there. That bitch is set for life just from the child support checks. Or at least for the next 18 years.

Top Bottom