Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buisiness proposition for George Spellwin to increase traffic and plat by giving more to the plat user.

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
Business Proposition for George Spellwin:

This could cause EF to blow up and leech lots of similar boards members to joining plat.

Basically, everyone asks what is so good about plat why go plat, sure if I had a job id go plat to support EF, but a lot o people just don’t think the galaries are enough. -Well, what if there were “Plat articles”. that only plat members could have access too, that were so informative and awesome that everyone wanted to go plat

We could start off at first with volenteers who just love EF, such as myself and im sure a lot of others would too, who feel like they know a lot and post in the training forums and even C&C. it could have a special email address that people who want their routines critiqued make up a routine and do it for a week, and email the weights and the routine to the email, and one of us volenteers critiques his work out. We tell him whats good, whats bad what to add. There can even be dietary version articles. Like training and diet articles.

People could also submit sample routines they like. It could be published but only like a plat news letter almost.

People could still obviously discuss everything they want in the chat, although there could be a no direct copy paste rule, but referencing would be ok, but the critiquing of routiens and awesome information would be in the plat news letter. Eventually as it becomes more serious we could have awesome people do a critique and sample workout for one of the noobs emailing EF, and we can start getting famouser people.

Im willing to donate this idea to george spellwin and elite fitness if they like it they can use all proceeds they get from all the extra plat to keep EF running forever. In return all I ask is for free plat for as long as its doing well, so I can read the articles while still not paying, but I sort of get paid a little for my idea in plat.

All I ask is that if and when EF becomes super famous cause of it eventually developing into person to person interviews or like commentaries where two respectable and known lifters sit in a lounge room together and a caller calls in to ask about a routine and they discuss tricks and stuff they use to get jacked, and compare and contrast ideas, on like internet TV maybe that will cause even more people to go plat to see the internet TV episodes it could be set up on a you tube type server. - so if this happens, I request SublimeZM be put into Coventry, so if it becomes so famous people I know every day and my parents try and read my old posts they cant. But my new Platted name would be SublimeXM, so everyone who was here before EF blew up and became awesome as Hollywood, would know who I was and my old posts, but id just be a bit more carefull and relaxed in what I post.

oh yeah and if it becomes super awsome and eventually an EF tv show through a youtube type server came into existance and plat was a subscription to watch the show, maybe Ef would be kind enough to give me a recomedation at a key moment when i would be trying to become a strength coach for an awsome sports team, just say something like im very informative and have learned alot and know stuff or something like that, it would help

thanks lestat.

maybe in the transition from plat news letter to EF internet TV show, we have an EF magazine out there. what if we had a EF magazine with people discussing their routines and tips and stuff, and interviews, and even cover some powerlifting competitions and bodybuilding shows. people like the short one, quadsweep, needszie, tweakle, and other awsome famous people would have interviews in the magazine.

but the magazine can start off self funded from volenteers. ill write articles. at first when its the news letter it can be published as we write articles, but then we can get real writers and stuff and good editors when it becomes a real magazine

Lestat said:
great post Subz!
lestat can have an article "lestats beach body"

and goldendelicious can post about his outlandish fights and hooking up with mafia lords sisters, and it can be humorous and cool,

and we can get tinytank back an dhe can talk about training while getting drunk everynight and getting into fights and stuff,

and caveless wonder can have an article about picking up girls and lifting to look nice for girls and stuff, and other people talk about their motivations for lifting

SublimeZM said:
thanks lestat.

maybe in the transition from plat news letter to EF internet TV show, we have an EF magazine out there. what if we had a EF magazine with people discussing their routines and tips and stuff, and interviews, and even cover some powerlifting competitions and bodybuilding shows. people like the short one, quadsweep, needszie, tweakle, and other awsome famous people would have interviews in the magazine.

but the magazine can start off self funded from volenteers. ill write articles. at first when its the news letter it can be published as we write articles, but then we can get real writers and stuff and good editors when it becomes a real magazine
you are a regular Joe Weider bro!!

like we can open up a thread at first to inspire the EF newsletter, maybe you get 5,000 karma for submitting an article about your training routine and why you lift, and it can be the first EF news letter ever, thats how we can launch it

SublimeZM said:
like we can open up a thread at first to inspire the EF newsletter, maybe you get 5,000 karma for submitting an article about your training routine and why you lift, and it can be the first EF news letter ever, thats how we can launch it
count me in! i want to be part of the empire

Lestat said:
count me in! i want to be part of the empire
its perfect and will make us more of an EF family too, wed be in business together, (in a sense, depending on how well it takes off and how much our articles are liked).

when the magazine or news letter becomes famous enough for people to want to be on it, we can have contests for "amateur" and "up and coming bodybuilders" where a bunch of them email and we have a couple judges who see the contest enterer's routine and weights and basically a blog of their workouts (reps numbers etc) for a month and a half or however often the newsletter or magazine comes out, and in the contest they enter before and after pictures that also is published. its chosen on the best improvement and put in the magaazine. that could be really good for up and coming lifters to get recognition in EF Magazine

Top Bottom