Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

Posted: 09-Dec-2008 09:40 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work? within the Chat & Conversation category.

Excerpt: If someone decided to protest me by calling in gay, I'd fire them for cause before they got the phone hung up. Bah, you'd put them on speed dial for after work....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Re: Anyone else call in Gay Today for Work?

Old 09-Dec-2008, 09:40 PM   #31

Quote posted by mrplunkey View Post
If someone decided to protest me by calling in gay, I'd fire them for cause before they got the phone hung up.
Bah, you'd put them on speed dial for after work.
Gallery of EnderJE  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 09-Dec-2008, 09:42 PM   #32

Quote posted by velvett View Post
Why not?
It should absolutely be a part of sex ED.
Why? I thought that sex education was primarily about pro-creation. They don't talk about orgies or BDSM, so why talk about homosexuality (other then it exists like BDSM)?
Gallery of EnderJE  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 09-Dec-2008, 09:44 PM   #33
United States
Quote posted by EnderJE View Post
Why? I thought that sex education was primarily about pro-creation. They don't talk about orgies or BDSM, so why talk about homosexuality (other then it exists like BDSM)?
Maybe they could incorporate ball clamps, bloodplay and hot wax into sex ED too.
Gallery of mrplunkey  

Old 09-Dec-2008, 09:46 PM   #34

And also, wouldn't it be safe to keep this out of elementary education entirely?
Like religion.
Gallery of EnderJE  

Old 09-Dec-2008, 09:50 PM   #35
United States
Quote posted by EnderJE View Post
because some of us think homosexuality is a naturally occuring thing that people are born with, rather than an alternative lifestyle choice.
Gallery of nefertiti  

Old 09-Dec-2008, 10:05 PM   #36
United States
Quote posted by nefertiti View Post
because some of us think homosexuality is a naturally occuring thing that people are born with, rather than an alternative lifestyle choice.
Like religion? Religious tendencies are probably 10 to 20 times more "naturally occurring" in almost every society yet we don't teach that...

(point to Enderj, who first commented on it)
Gallery of mrplunkey  

Old 09-Dec-2008, 10:17 PM   #37
Poland
Try that in a "right to work" state like my beloved FL and find your ass can call in gay without pay for the rest of the year, too.
Gallery of redguru  

Old 09-Dec-2008, 10:20 PM   #38
United States
Like religion? Religious tendencies are probably 10 to 20 times more "naturally occurring" in almost every society yet we don't teach that...

(point to Enderj, who first commented on it)
No points to be given out there. You're talking nurture and I'm talking about nature. I'm not suggesting it be something that's given a great amount of detail, but in the human sexuality talks in health class? yeah.
Gallery of nefertiti  

Old 09-Dec-2008, 10:25 PM   #39
United States
Quote posted by nefertiti View Post
explain bisexuality and women becoming straight at 30. so that 'bisexual gene' has an expiry date and only exists in college chicks at college?

explain anne heche and angelina jolie while your'e at it. So I guess men 'are born with it' and women like anne heche can become gay, straight, bisexual whenever the they want.

And explain men who other men in prison but straight when they get out. I guess prison also creates 'the gay gene'.

r
Gallery of Razorguns  

Old 09-Dec-2008, 10:37 PM   #40
Germany
If Plunkey is correct humanity is evolving at an unprecedented rates. In 1990 7.5% of Americans were non-religious, in 2001 13.2% were non-religious, the current rate is 16.1% and those are Pew numbers.

Here is a video presenting the data...
Atheist Statistics For 2008 - Do You Believe These? | FlowingData
Gallery of javaguru