Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Abuse against women should be acceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
i hate how women run their mouths and act like we need to treat them so frickin amazing and are verbally and mentally abusive to us.

they are downright bitches. they yell, scream, bitch, whine when they dont get their way. and if you stand up to them and have some self respect and dignity, they will fuck your friend, but then beg to stay with u cause they need u ohh ohh.

its like "let me watch fucking tv bitch" us men could just end all that crap with a simple fuckin backhand to put them in their place.

my theory on this is that the world has already happend many times over. each time the world starts over, there is one couple, the "adam and eve couple" who have kn owledge of the previous "history" or universe and events.

these men take the knowledge of that past eternity, and pass it through the wise ones, or medicine men, through stories, cave paintings, and the utensils that the time they are placed in provide.

Using these traditions, cultures develope. The more "simple" ones, follow more traditional methods, that trade choice, for more peace.

men have seen how the physically weaker sex, (women) have taken over and slowly begin to crush men's spirits. It is these practices that cause the end of the world in the first place.

it is like that episode of X-files, where the world keeps repeating every day. Everyone thinks its deja vu, but one girl, the girlfriend of a guy who is going to blow up the bank, remembers each day. it is her hell. not untill she sacrifices herself, does the next day come. she had tried everything, except sacrificing herself. it worked.

well like this episode of x-files, we have not yet done what is needed. we must supress women in order for the world to continue, otherwise we would be transported back to the beginning of time.

you see, ancient men did not supress women because of lack of intelligence, but rather they suppresed women because they know, they see, they had insight on what the future holds.

men, unless you want tracking devices and detenation devices implaned in your penis, go home, have sex with your wife, and if she gives you lip, beat her fuckin ass

You-Are-Have_balls.jpg

SublimeZM said:
i hate how women run their mouths and act like we need to treat them so frickin amazing and are verbally and mentally abusive to us.

they are downright bitches. they yell, scream, bitch, whine when they dont get their way. and if you stand up to them and have some self respect and dignity, they will fuck your friend, but then beg to stay with u cause they need u ohh ohh.

its like "let me watch fucking tv bitch" us men could just end all that crap with a simple fuckin backhand to put them in their place.

my theory on this is that the world has already happend many times over. each time the world starts over, there is one couple, the "adam and eve couple" who have kn owledge of the previous "history" or universe and events.

these men take the knowledge of that past eternity, and pass it through the wise ones, or medicine men, through stories, cave paintings, and the utensils that the time they are placed in provide.

Using these traditions, cultures develope. The more "simple" ones, follow more traditional methods, that trade choice, for more peace.

men have seen how the physically weaker sex, (women) have taken over and slowly begin to crush men's spirits. It is these practices that cause the end of the world in the first place.

it is like that episode of X-files, where the world keeps repeating every day. Everyone thinks its deja vu, but one girl, the girlfriend of a guy who is going to blow up the bank, remembers each day. it is her hell. not untill she sacrifices herself, does the next day come. she had tried everything, except sacrificing herself. it worked.

well like this episode of x-files, we have not yet done what is needed. we must supress women in order for the world to continue, otherwise we would be transported back to the beginning of time.

you see, ancient men did not supress women because of lack of intelligence, but rather they suppresed women because they know, they see, they had insight on what the future holds.

men, unless you want tracking devices and detenation devices implaned in your penis, go home, have sex with your wife, and if she gives you lip, beat her fuckin ass

Once the ladies get wind of this, you will be....
1674574924.gif

"The suspence is killing me...I hope it lasts."
-Willy Wonka

gotmojo said:
Once the ladies get wind of this, you will be....
1674574924.gif

"The suspence is killing me...I hope it lasts."
-Willy Wonka
is that from the movie Audition?

women are fucked up, theyl probably go psycho on this thread, because they love confrontation

You know you DON'T have to put up with any crap you don't want to, right? For example, you can say "FUCK OFF AND DIE, BITCH, I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR SKANK ASS AGAIN!!" and that would be the end of it. That should pretty much take care of the bitching for ya, and is feels quite nice while you're saying it, too. Abuse just gets you in trouble.

SublimeZM said:
is that from the movie Audition?

women are fucked up, theyl probably go psycho on this thread, because they love confrontation

Sure...

I predict they'll be picking through your carc-ASS by 8:00pm CST.

Ever see chimps tear a grown man's scrotum off to get to a cupcake?

I wonder if this will be the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom