Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why take BEASTDROL??....

steelydanman

Just curious Hopefully needto or someone can answer this..

Why take beastdrol if this is true? I read this from the sticky at the top of the forums.. :jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat:jenscat

"Dieselbolan is less harsh then beastdrol but gains can be just as big if not bigger in the way of size gains. More size less strength. It can be run longer and at a higher dose then beastdrol and its also a much better choice for some one new to otc steroids. It can be used effectively in any steroids or otc steroid cycle"

Is beastdrol basically a step up from diesel? I'm just kind of confused between the two..

I would definitely use dieselbolan before beastdrol if it were my first cycle. Like they say its less harsh. I've tried both beastdrol and dieselbolan. They are kickass although I prefer beastdrol. I gained more size from dieselbolan and gained more strength from beastdrol. I felt like an animal on beastdrol.

I would definitely use dieselbolan before beastdrol if it were my first cycle. Like they say its less harsh. I've tried both beastdrol and dieselbolan. They are kickass although I prefer beastdrol. I gained more size from dieselbolan and gained more strength from beastdrol. I felt like an animal on beastdrol.

Mentally some people like the big strength gains from beastdrol and the good hard size gains.

I like deiselbolan because its much cleaner. By this I mean I did not get light headed like I did some times on beast. I know its not as harsh on the liver. The size gains were a little better and the strength was not as much but good enough.

The reviews on deiselbolan/tren-tfo cycles have been really really good to.

In the end people are still going to love there beastdrol no matter what. The strength and hard muscle gains are hard to let go of mentally. They just get hooked on it.

Either one is good BUT I will say on a personal level that Superdrol has been good to Awesome for me!! I get real hard muscle mass, great strength, and my body muscle tone looks great. when I say all of that, that is exactly what I mean and its hard to picture that for some. I know there are some out there wondering why the hell should I take Beastdrol? Well for me its exceeded my expectations by far!! You will never know what it can do for you until you try out and follow the proper awareness of the compound. Is it harsh? Yes, BUT I have taken it twice already and I have followed proper dosage and care behind Superdrol. I never experienced severe sides. Only thing I experienced was lower back pumps, thats it. There is already a boatload of testimonials about it here on EF that will prove to be positive. I have always been one of the biggest supporters for Superdrol and also Phera-Plex!!

I think it definitely depends on the individual. I've taken a form of Phera-Plex as well as a Superdrol clone in the past, and I personally had much better gains on Phera-Plex. So, on my next cycle, I'll be going with Dieselbolan which will be especially nice since it gives dryer gains than Phera-Plex alone. It seems like more people seem to prefer the gains they get from the Superdrol clones (Beastdrol), so perhaps I'm in the minority.

I think it definitely depends on the individual. I've taken a form of Phera-Plex as well as a Superdrol clone in the past, and I personally had much better gains on Phera-Plex. So, on my next cycle, I'll be going with Dieselbolan which will be especially nice since it gives dryer gains than Phera-Plex alone. It seems like more people seem to prefer the gains they get from the Superdrol clones (Beastdrol), so perhaps I'm in the minority.

Meh thats just because p=plex was not that great. it did not have enough dmt. My deiselbolan has 15mg dmt per cap and also 25mg of 13 ethyl 3 methoxy:biggrin::biggrin:
its a huge step up from reg p-plex.

Beastdrol gives way better strength gains, mg for mg. No comparison there.

gonna have to go with beastdrol too my bench went up 20 pounds in one week and its still going up :D your are a BEAST on the beastdrol :D and not to mention i have the most intense focus in and OUT of the gym its madness! and i mean that in the best way possible too :D

See what I mean. HA HA people are just going to love beast no matter what. IMO deiselbolan Is bomb. You must use it to know what I mean.

Top Bottom