Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Triple stack sarms first cycle ever

Cutthecrap

I've been looking at cycle options for a while now and once I found sarms I really don't want to take any prohormones or roids. Question is would starting with the triple stack (gw/s4/osta) be the best route for a first cycle ever??

I'm 5'11" 198lbs 18-19% and 30 yo.

I was a beast in my school days (230lbs and solid) but until a couple of months ago I hadn't been in a gym in a decade. I've dropped 6% bf and gained 8 lbs in the past 8 weeks naturally with just whey and bcaa's. Thank God for muscle memory i guess. I just ordered creatine and will load that next week. My diet is very good with all macros in line. I manager restaurants and cook for a living so eating good is not a problem at all. I run 20% fat, 45 protein and 35 carbs with a 800-1000 calorie deficit with every fourth day being a carb reload at 50%. All organic, 100% good for you type shit and I feel awesome. Almost like a rebirth. Anyway, is the stack appropriate for me? I'd like to maintain low teen bf% as general healthy living and body recomp is my goal here. Thanks.

I think the sarms triple stack will be good for your goals, and a good way to help you make a nice transformation. With that said, being back in the gym only a couple months, I think you should take another 3-4 months to continue to capitalize on the muscle memory and drop more bodyfat before starting. At that point you will be good to run this...

1-12 Ostarine 25mg ED
1-12 S4 50mg ED
1-12 GW 20mg ED

All of the highest quality sarms available at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Once that is complete, PCT with Test Stack 17. You can get that here ---> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

Thanks man. That definitely makes sense. Hopefully sarms1 will have some kind of Christmas special cause that stuff is expensive but I will be saving up for the occasion.

It's worth it bro.. sarms1 is the best hands down and is the potent I have taken. You will be especially happy with the results

one more quick question and I'll have everything covered. what are the viable pct options. I'm not going to lie, this stack requires a lot of money and I'm just looking to save where possible. $450-$550 for the sarms, I get it, there's no way around it. But $200 for the test 17... looks like good stuff but damn... anything else or combo of less expensive choices?

one more quick question and I'll have everything covered. what are the viable pct options. I'm not going to lie, this stack requires a lot of money and I'm just looking to save where possible. $450-$550 for the sarms, I get it, there's no way around it. But $200 for the test 17... looks like good stuff but damn... anything else or combo of less expensive choices?

at 19% if you want to cut alittle money cut out the s4 and just do a gw/osta cycle. To see the maximum benefits from a triple stack, your bodyfat needs to be a bit lower for the s4 to shine..

Top Bottom