Superdrol (Methasterone 10mg)

Posted: 18-Mar-2007 11:40 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Superdrol (Methasterone 10mg) within the Bodybuilding Supplements category.

Excerpt: Has anyone had experience with this when it was legal(superdol that is)? If so how were the results. Wondering because they just came out with Super Mastervol which has same ingredients....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 18-Mar-2007, 11:40 PM   #1

Has anyone had experience with this when it was legal(superdol that is)? If so how were the results. Wondering because they just came out with Super Mastervol which has same ingredients.
Gallery of Arsenal43  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Superdrol (Methasterone 10mg)

Old 19-Mar-2007, 12:15 AM   #2
United States
wow
Gallery of bmcadoo44  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 19-Mar-2007, 12:25 AM   #3
United States
I tried it, hated it. Raised my Bp, retained buttload of water, just wasnt worth it risk vs reward. Superdrol is still avaialble over the counter just have to know where to go...plus it goes by a new name now...do yourself a favor and grab some Dianabol - methandrostenolone - and Test instead...
Gallery of odoyal rulez  

Old 19-Mar-2007, 12:34 AM   #4
United States
would not touch the stuff if you paid me 1,000 dollars. I've heard horror stories with this stuff. How this is legal and test isn't doesn't make much sense considering how dangerous it is.
Gallery of lartinos  

Old 19-Mar-2007, 01:10 PM   #5
United States
I ing looooooooooooved it. I had really good results on it. The only problem was the back pumps but they weren't anything I couldnít handle. Infact I just started taking it again a week ago and already see results. The first time I was on it I amazed at the results within a month. I looked a load thicker and didnít bloat at all. I remember being in a changing room and when I took my shirt off and looked in the mirror I was like "daaaaaamn". I felt like just leaving the changing room and walking around the store with my shirt off lol.
Gallery of sabarblatoe  

Old 19-Mar-2007, 01:59 PM   #6

i as well loved this stuff...
took only 10mg ED for 3 weeks and it was amazing. strength went through the roof, and put on 10 lbs in 3 weeks. i started eating more/taking more protein while on it, so im sure all the muscle gain wasnt from the superdrol, but i did not put on any fat (possible even lost a bit) and did not retain any water at all.

whoever says they retain water on superdrol is either lying, or never took it to begin with.
Gallery of myfault  

Old 19-Mar-2007, 03:00 PM   #7
Ukraine
I know a few people who took it and had amazing strength gains but all three of them suffered an injury towards the end of their cycle.
Gallery of DannoMight  

Old 19-Mar-2007, 03:07 PM   #8

i took a superdrol clone and did not gain anything, i think it contained mostly a 5 beta reduced structure which is virtually not anabolic when dealing with a 2a methyl...just my thoughts..i base this on totally nothing ,,just a little delusional
Gallery of lanky  

Old 19-Mar-2007, 03:08 PM   #9

sns methyl Anadrol 50 - oxymetholone -
Gallery of lanky  

Old 10-Feb-2009, 07:15 PM   #10

Stay away from this medication. It is known to cause liver failure. It happened to me. VERY DANGEROUS
Gallery of adamlsimms