Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Should G-Plenish be cycled?

Veretta9

I have been on it since early July and have used it pretty much everyday since. I was wondering if I should stop taking it for a couple weeks and let my body work on its own, or does it not even matter?

Veretta9

how has it treated you so far?

as far a cycleing it, thats a good question, at cutting edge muscle, some of the members went off for a couple of weeks

and said that they kept a lot of muscle, but they felt less "full" and recovery went down a bit.

but that about it.

on creatine many lose everything with Gplenish you keep alot, and when you take it again it seems to help people push the envelope of development that much further...

I hate to make Gplenish sound like a panacea, but it is =-)

There is no receptor down-regulation for glutamine peptides, so if you cycle it and go off, you will be losing chance for more gains.

Hell, if I wasn't a poor student and could afford it, I would go through a container a week. As it stands, it's 3 tablespoons a day for me.

I never thought about down regulation,

it iteresting you say that for with creatine I did seem to reach a "cealing" on how much I could progres on it,

where with the G-plenish thats not the case

hmm?:)

learned somthen new today

thanks Ohashi:angel:

ps Gplenish will be getting slightly cheaper very soon for you, by a couple of bucks:)

Thanks for the advice---Omega---G-Plenish has been far and away the best product I've ever used---can't get enough of it

Top Bottom