Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Clenbuterol help and or advice.

khasino

Hello. First post here. Will try to keep it as concise as possible.

Currently in day 4 of my clen cycle (with dosages 40, 60, 80, and today 100mcg).

So here are my following questions:

What are the determinants of clenbuterol intolerance? I've tried doing quick research and it doesn't seem to be individual size (as i've read many reports of people significantly larger who are experiencing the shakes even on 40mcg). Could it possibly be cardiovascular fitness? Prior starting clen my resting heart rate was about 40 bpm. It has since risen to about 70 - still not super high for the average person, my logic is that you'd get the shakes when your heart rate is through the roof. I am not getting any side effects apart from an increased heart rate.

Does clenbuterol increase cardiovascular output? I've been researching this at length and with my own heart rate and interval training (post and pre clen). People report being winded during exercise, however in my own experiences thus far I feel as if I am getting a lot more oxygen to the muscles and if not performing the same, slightly better.

Is it possible to do a 1 week on, 1 week off cycle (or at least a slight break in between the 2 week cycle)? I am currently a student on clinical placement and having the shakes is a no-go. If I simply cease clen strategically or try a 1 week one 1 week off approach how effective will that be?

Despite not having any side effects, and quite early in my cycle I am already quite certain that it is having beneficial effects in fat burning - I do 1-2 hours of cardio a day.

Stats: Male, 21, 5'7, 120lbs, swim, bike (a lot), run.

If anyone could answer any or report their experience in regards to this that'd be awesome

Should also note that I have had experience with clen before but it was a long while back and do remember getting the shakes pretty heavily.

Cheers.

Yohimflame (n2bm) & GW (sarms1). Should cut you up & muscle you up real nice

At 120lbs, why would you even want to use Clen? I would be trying to pack on some muscle lbs to get near 165.

Just because you're not getting the shakes, doesn't mean it isn't working. Normally Clen is cycled two weeks in two weeks off. Stick with that regimen and don't exceed 100 mcg and you should be good.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

At 5'7" 120lbs, you don't need clen. What do you think it's going to do for you at your weight?

Well, clen is a stimulant which effects your central nervous system. Like caffeine...If you are use to different types of stimulants; for instance like ephedra; it's part of the same family, so the effects won't be as great. If you took it together you would only be over whelming the same receptors with basically the same chemical. I consider clen to be the time release version of ephedra. Like OxyContin is the acts as the same as oxycodone. One is released at once while the other lasts for an extended amount of time. Considering you are only 120lb. You might want to ease very carefully into it...you might also should look at what you are eating if you want to cut more...I'd also try looking at different options? Like CLA, l-carnitine. Also different peptides as well. That's why I'm getting into the stronger stuff, just never have tried injections yet. Anyway there is a pill type of peptide like effect you can take at bed time, at least an hour after you eat any carbs, or on an empty stomach take this, it'll help with toning you out while you sleep at night...

1g of safed musli (chlorophytum borivilianum)
1g of mucuna pruriens (velvet bean extract)

Same prod as powerful just cheaper if bought separately and lasts longer!

Play with the dose and see how you feel and look the next day, results better if taken for a few months. But if you wake up the next day felling totally rested you are at the "point of the star", keep it there and you'll be amazed at having to only sleep 4-6 hours and feel well rested...good luck and keep safe. Clen is hard on you heart. Believe me, I've taken it @ max 160mcgs. I'm 230, so is advise you on what you are doing...we all on here care about our well beings and hate to find out something bad happens to you. Just consider other options just on your weight principle alone. But yes, clen has it's place and it is an anabolic, and can help with muscle fatigue and growth...keep up the good fight!

5'7"-120lbs. Hope thats a typo bro

clen sucks.. if you want to use something similar try albuterol from agguys. way less sides, nearly as effective

Albuterol is better, but I'm getting tired of seeing guys on these forums that are like a buck twenty pounds and want to get ripped? As the saying goes that I tell smaller clients that want to get "ripped"...

"You can't carve a terd"

Gain some muscle first, be patient and do it right.

Top Bottom