Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best liver supplement?

wolfman87

what are yalls opinions on the best liver supp? i'm gonna need one soon but i'm not sure which one to use. i need something better than milk thistle (which i just heard doesn't work very well anyway). i need some suggestions from yall on what to use!

Livercare (liv52)
milk thislte (silymarin) is actually effective.
vitamins B, C, E
Anti-oxidants like alpha lipoic acid and glutathione

Livercare (liv52)
milk thislte (silymarin) is actually effective.
vitamins B, C, E
Anti-oxidants like alpha lipoic acid and glutathione

Hey Buff, follow up question....is there a difference between milk thistle and milk thistle extract?

Hey Buff, follow up question....is there a difference between milk thistle and milk thistle extract?

Calling it milk thislte or milk thislte exctrat isn't really any different. As long as it has a high % of silymarin it should be good.

took six weeks of dianabol before
50mg ED
was fine

don't got much money for unnecessary supps

but if i were to get ONE supp for liver support..

which ONE would it be

and what difference could it really make?

liver longer, essentiale forte N, and liv 52 are all good choices.

liver longer is definitely the best, it's actually a drug not just a supplement, it is a derivative of ursodiol which is used medically to treat hepatic cholestasis (the particular brand of liver toxicity caused specifically by oral steroids)

then essentiale forte N, which also targets the specific type of toxicity caused by steroids.

liv 52 is good as well but i'm on the fence about how effective it is.

lecithin is good because it's cheap, works on hepatic cholestasis (by increasing bile flow) and is one of the primary ingredients in essentiale forte N.

so if you're broke and not too worried about it just go with soy lecithin.

if you've got the cash get liver longer.

I'd take liv52 and milkthistle. Both can be had cheaply.

What difference could it really make?

Silymarin (found in milk thistle) actually aids in the restoration of liver cells used to break down compunds in your blood. It's important to always use liver supplements. Otherwise you are being careless and stupid.

Liv52 has been proven many times over to be an effective liver supplement. I can't be specific on the ingredients of Liv52 because I don't know much about them. That gives me something to research.

well since im going to be drinking close to no alcohol during dbol

i guess i can use that money for some milk thistle and either liverlonger or liv52

just got to figure out which one to get..

well since im going to be drinking close to no alcohol during dbol

i guess i can use that money for some milk thistle and either liverlonger or liv52

just got to figure out which one to get..

Get both. They're cheap.

liv52 can be had for like 10 bucks with free shipping from supplements kingdom. I even have a discount for it.

Milk thistle can be found on most health supplement sites for lik 15 bucks.

Top Bottom