Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

whats the best ProHormone?

al1602

Hey i was wondering what you guys think is the best prohormone product out there. I tried ANDROBOLIC by Pro Source , it was ok.. any ideas about Sci-Fit AndroStak? Share your ideas, so we can all hear

------------------
Al

look at AST, MRM, and Mass Quantities

check out this article:
Journal of Enteral and Parenteral Nutrition. 23 (1) : suppl S16, abstr #62, 1999.

It seems that no matter where you look today, someone has come out with a new testosterone pre-cursor or prohormone. Androstenedione, 4-androstenediol, 5-androstenediol, 19-nor androstenedione, 19-nor androstenediol, 7-keto DHEA. We even made one up and "circulated" it in hushed undertones near prying ears. Sure enough within three weeks we had inquiries from several companies asking how they could obtain it. The beauty of each of these prohormones is that there is virtually no data to support their cleverly marketed contentions. That is, until now! At the conclusion of one of our ongoing clinical trials on prohormone research we found that androstenedione had a marginally better effect over 4-androstenediol when it came to converting into testosterone. In a randomized, double blind, placebo controlled, cross over clinical trial at the University of Texas at Arlington we found both of these prohormones to raise testosterone by 16% (4-androstenediol) and 26% (androstenedione). However, this does not answer the critical question of whether or not it actually increases muscle mass or, for that matter, is subject to side effects.

I recently started using Ergopharm's 1-AD. According to the research, 1-AD(5alpha-androst-1-en-3,17-dione) is orally active due to a double bond in the 1-position as opposed to the normal 4-position. This greatly suppresses liver deactivation. 1-AD converts to 1-testosterone, which has been shown to be over 7 times as anabolic than testosterone. 1-AD does not, nor any of its metabolic products, convert to estrogen. All well and fine, looks great on paper, but what about real world results? Time will tell. Hell, on paper Dianabol looked like nothing special, but in the real world it rocks! The opposite can be said for Primobolan. Real world results speak loudly! Prohormones are fairly new in the erogenic arena, and a few points have come to light. The 4-diols(androdiol and norandrodiol) are far superior to the -diones. High doses(min. 600mg. daily) spread out over several dosings(3-4 doses) are required for them to be effective. A small amount of olive oil or flax oil(1tsp.) with each dose increases absorption. Be patient and consistent with prohormones. They are not as effective as anabolic steroids despite what some companies might advertise. To maintain your normal testosterone level, take a high quality tribulus product. Biotest and Ergopharm both make quality topical sray formulas that provide more stable hormone levels than oral formulas. I'll let you know how effective I find 1-AD to be. Train hard, eat big and healthy, sleep well, and supplement with knowledge not hype. Best of luck.

I've been taking Norabol for 3 wks & impressed with the results

Someone tried "Pharmalogic Pro Endorphin" or "Nutraceutics Symabiotropin PRO-HGH" ?? I think'n of buy'n some. Website:

"Pharmalogic Pro Endorphin"
www.musclemaster.com/content/s-product.asp?visitid=C583480442&detail=NT-006

"Nutraceutics Symabiotropin PRO-HGH"
http://www.musclemaster.com/content/s-product.asp?visitid=C583480442&detail=NT-008

/thanks alot despot

------------------
kungfoo.gif

The transdermal seem to be OK as they are absorbed directly through the skin and therefore bypass most of the liver.

From what I hear, Sci-Fit NorAndrostak II is probably the best oral out there....but that transdermals (ie Biotest) promote much better results. It is up to you which path you choose to take. Good luck dude.

btw: prohormones don't work (for most)

ATTN: Despot_kungfoo any so called HGH or IFG-1 supplement is absolute bullshit (most always homeopathic) never NEVER never NEVER never NEVER!!! buy that stuff.

if anyone really wants to try prohormones (don't know why) then go too www.myvitanet.com and buy the powder, mix the stuff with DMSO gel and take it transdermally, you could possibly make some gains with that . I'd recommend using 4-andro-diol and 19-nor-dione (not the diol as it has consistently lab tested to 74% impurities)

good luck.

Hey, everyone thanks for the quick responses. This information helps greatly. As I mentioned earlier I had tried ProLabs Androbolic before with pretty good results. I think (my .$.02) that you can get marginal results if you eat clean and get the basics in line. (well i tried the best I could anyway). THe information that is coming out is really cool, i cant beleive how they pump this stuff in the magazines and what its like in real life. Some are totally unscrupulous in their methods and how about the 6 page "special reports" that are nothing more than yellow journalism lies... Anyway, I will post how this stuff Ergopharm 1-AD works out. They claim its like Trenbolone which is Finaplix (the steroid). So we'll have to see. But it would be cool to hear how everyone else is getting gains or not and what else are you or have you used with it.... Take care.

------------------
Al

Top Bottom