Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bodybuilding.com

JeetKuneDo

Anyone had any experience with buying from these ppl. What is their Creatine like? anyone know the amount of creating monohydrate in it? Also what are their otherproducts like?
Deepest Regards
omid

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

I live in the UK too and once ordered from BB.com The stuff arrived a month afterI did my order... If you want a good online UK retailer, go for www.cyberflex.co.uk they have the best prices.
Cheers mate'

ok will try that, cheers mate!
smile.gif

------------------
"i said empty your mind. B formless shapless like water. U put water in a cup, it becomes the cup, u put water in a bottle it becomes the bottle. Now water can flow or it can crash ... b water my freind" - Bruce Lee

well I'm in the U.S. and they were very prompt with delivery. I ordered AST's micronized creatine a year ago and that was good stuff. 27.99

I have been reading the message boards at bb.com for nearly 2 years. You would not believe how many people have ordered stuff there and not gotten their order. Every week there is another person posting messages about how their order never came and how they still got billed just the same. The problem is that the people who run that site delete these messages as soon as they find them, so people who are dissatisfied don't get much chance to warn others.

When I first got there I was interested in ordering from them, but after reading some messages as well as knowing a guy who personally says he got ripped off from them I decided against it.

If you want great prices and excellent service I would recommend www.dps.nutrition.com

[This message has been edited by BackDoc (edited April 14, 2001).]

I ordered from bodybuilding.com in November. No problems.

------------------
** LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO BE SMALL **

no problem from them , made a order and it was at my door in about 5 days.

------------------
I've come to chew bubble gum and kick ass.....and I'm all out of gum

Top Bottom