Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Endogenous T production and clomid therapy...

HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Testosterone production begins at the hypothalamus,which scans blood levels of estrogens,androgens and other pertinent hormones.In a presence of low androgens and estrogens the hypothalamus will produce leutenizing-hormone-releasing-hormone(LHRH)which in turn stimulates the pituitary to produce leutenizing hormone(LH).LH then signals the leydig cells in the testicles to begin producing testosterone.Hence the Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis(more commonly referred to as H-P-T-A),as production is ran in that particular order.Now on to the clomid...

Clomid is a selective estrogen receptor modulator(much like nolvadex,only their binding capacities are more aggressive in seperate areas).Clomid stimulates L-H-R-H/LH production by binding to ESTROGEN receptors on the hypothalamus and pituitary,thus giving the illusion of a low presence of circulating estrogen.Note the key word here-ESTROGEN.CLOMID DOES NOT BIND ANDROGEN.Therefore,on a cycle of moderate to high amounts of ANDROGENS,clomid will have no effect whatsoever on endogenous testosterone production,as we are in a state of ANDROGENIC inhibition.It's post cycle,when blood levels of androgens begin to normalize and the typical estrogenic rebound/lag occurs,that clomid is able to re-initialize this process of testosterone production.Hope this clears up how clomid works and why to save it for post cycle,unless you're using it as an anti-estrogen...

How do we know when to administer clomid therapy,and how much should we use to get the desired effects?First you have to figure out the activity life/clearance time of your particular ester.They don't have to be completely cleared from your system,just enough that androgen levels are within normal to high normal ranges.For instance sust's longest acting and most potent ester,the undecanoate ester clears your system in roughly 3-4 weeks.So beginning clomid therapy 3 weeks after your last injection would be ideal.This is the pattern I would run my clomid in...

Day 1)300mgs...2 tabs every 4 hours or so.This will drive up blood levels of the drug for an immediate "therapeutic" response(one that would normally take many consecutive days of usage to be reached)and get the drug working aggressively towards re-initializing endogenous hormonal production.

Days 2-11)100mgs/day(bothtabs can be taken together now,as it's half life is so long it will make no difference...

Days 12-21)50mgs/day...

Day 22)DONE!

[This message has been edited by HUCKLEBERRY FINNaplex (edited February 18, 2001).]

Two words...THANK YOU!

------------------
GIG 'EM, Badkins21
[email protected]
For a glimpse into my life, click here: BLAIR'S WORLD!!
"It's just me against the world..." --2Pac
ViewPhoto

Huck,

Do you believe that if Clomid is used during a cycle at 50 mg eod it will make the post cycle usage less effective?

------------------
“Knowledge allows you greater possibilities”...Dan Duchaine

It very well might.It's not a chance I would want to take personally.I'll save the nolvadex,arimidex or proviron for anti-estrogen therapy,and clomid for post-cycle re-initialization of T production...

Huck,

I find it interesting that E2 and some of the others over at anobolic fitness advocate this.

I will make sure to not use it during my next cycle. I am in week 11 of 12 so it is a little to late for this cycle.

D

------------------
“Knowledge allows you greater possibilities”...Dan Duchaine

I agree, i am not all that fond of clomid during a cycle, i will stick to arimidex when needed. I have heard this before somewhere with the high day one dosage, who has tried this? I found 100mg for 2 weeks , and 50 for one to work well, i guess the extra 200 for a day cant make the sides any worse and looks to be benficial as far as jump starting the clomid therapy. I will try it for sure

------------------
dman.jpg

<A HREF="http://anabolicfitness.infopop.net" TARGET=_blank>
title1sm.jpg
</A>
CLICK ABOVE

DECA-IT'S WHAT'S FOR DINNER

[This message has been edited by Decaman (edited February 24, 2001).]

Hi D-Man.Yes,the 300mgs on day one basically overrides clomids slow buildup rate,and gets the blood levels ramped up so it's working positively on day one,rather than taking several consecutive days to reach the therapeutic level...

Yes i do advocate 50mg of clomid ed or eod when on a cycle, Huck and i have agreed to disagree about this. It works for me and that's good enough for me. heh heh

Top Bottom