Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chinese hGH

I have first hand knowledge of hgh procured directly from a Chinese manufacturer (who also makes interferon). Four different IGF-1 measurements on 2 individuals show that it is the correct potency.

Chinese GH

You may have a consistent IGF-1. But, have you ever lab tested it? I have. 2 of the 3 lots we had tested were fine, the other was off. 2 out of 3 isn't good enough when injecting!

my two cents,
Gaddock

Mr

Gaddock, what do you mean "isn't good enough when injecting." Do you mean the potency isn't there or it isn't "clean" enough for injecting? I'm very curious about this.

Come on Gaddock, pls. explain your last post, it's too strong a claim to be as ambiguous as it is. Come on, follow up.

Ok folks, here is the story,
I am instrumental in purchasing GH for a group of people who pool their money together so that we may buy in quantity giving us the best price for GH (Humatrope) that exists. A while back we received several batches of the Chinese stuff from AnkeBio. Their service was great, they were masters of customs, we thought we were in GH Shangri-La. We thought it would be prudent to have it tested as we were also sending it to other people. We send three different samples from three different batches to Alpha Labs. The testing preformed was "Capillary Electrophoresis (CE) Alpha Method CE998" compared to a standard of Humatrope. Two of the three batches were ok. However one varied significantly. Not only was the migration time off but the i.u.'s per vial varied as well. They obviously have some quality control issues.

As I said 2 out of 3 isn't good enough when injecting. Even at the low prices one can get the Chinese GH.

Gaddock

Top Bottom