Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

WHAT´S WRONG WITH ME???

deranged

First of all, I would like to say that I´m going to see a doctor next week, but I was hoping someone could tell what´s wrong with me. I have these symptoms: I have to pee VERY! often, maybe 20-30 times a day and about 3 times a night (so I´m very tired the next day). My lower stomach is very sore and swollen, I feel nausea every day and it gets worse after a dinner. There´s also something wrong with my eyes, there´s something "weird" in my vision, like some "worms" cirkeling around (I´m sorry for my bad english, I´m from Sweden).There´s also pain in my lower back. My rest pulse is very high and I get tired very easily.

The "worms" youre seeing in your eyes are called floaters and don't generally mean anything if they're occasional. If they're constant you need to see a Dr. which you should anyway since you're suffering from overactive bladder for some reason.

When I was on a heavy test cycle had that problem especally when I drank. Got some procar and cured it. Might be your prostate. I dont have hiv or anything so dont really know what it could be just a idea.

Sounds like a vitamin or mineral deffency.
You may have a bladder infection.
The constant urination can drain you body of various minerals.
I'm sure the vision problem occurred after the constant urination.
Is there something you are not telling us?
If you tell us we can help.
M.D

Top Bottom