Best physique on the net

Posted: 10-Dec-2012 01:23 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Best physique on the net within the Bodybuilding Gallery Members Pictures category.

Excerpt: Hi bros, what are the best physqiues on the net? The physique you'd like to have?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Best physique on the net

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Best physique on the net

Old 10-Dec-2012, 01:23 AM   #1

Hi bros,
what are the best physqiues on the net?
The physique you'd like to have?
Gallery of Jennybig  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Dec-2012, 01:31 AM   #2

My physique. I dont want anyone else's. I just have work to do. Ill always have work to do. That's what keeps me striving and motivated. I don't need a finish line or a time line just progression

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness
Gallery of jeremyng25  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 10-Dec-2012, 01:33 AM   #3

There are several I admire but my top favorites are Branch Warren,Derek poundstone, and Dorian Yates. I know poundstone is a strong man competitor, but the dude is ing massive and I wouldn't mind being one of the strongest dudes on the planet.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and Phytoserms.
Gallery of joeblow12345  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Re: Best physique on the net

Old 10-Dec-2012, 06:33 AM   #4

Mine!!
Gallery of ledhead  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 10-Dec-2012, 07:30 AM   #5

Quote posted by jeremyng25 View Post
My physique. I dont want anyone else's. I just have work to do. Ill always have work to do. That's what keeps me striving and motivated. I don't need a finish line or a time line just progression

Sent from my VS910 4G using EliteFitness
Have you some pictures/videos of you?
Gallery of Jennybig  

Old 10-Dec-2012, 08:47 AM   #6

Quote posted by joeblow12345 View Post
There are several I admire but my top favorites are Branch Warren,Derek poundstone, and Dorian Yates. I know poundstone is a strong man competitor, but the dude is ing massive and I wouldn't mind being one of the strongest dudes on the planet.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and Phytoserms.

I llike very much Dorian Yates training but for me him and other guys you said are really too too big!
Gallery of Jennybig  

Old 10-Dec-2012, 10:35 AM   #7

Quote posted by ledhead View Post
Mine!!
Some pictures videos of you?
Gallery of Jennybig  

Old 28-Dec-2012, 08:55 PM   #8

I love this guy physique !!! So perfect!!!!

Ripped muscles - YouTube
Gallery of Jennybig  

Old 28-Dec-2012, 10:14 PM   #9

lazar

Selios
Gallery of selios  

Old 10-Jan-2013, 10:22 PM   #10

haha
Gallery of BrunoSalgueiro