Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to make Testosterone Suspension

AMGETR

Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to make my own Testosterone Suspension.

I've currently got my raw hormone here (Testosterone Base).

Either oil based, or water based. .. I'm very familiar with making Test Enanthate, like this:

2% BA
20% BB
Grape Seed Oil
Raw powder

I have it filtered through a whatman .22um filter at the end, and all is fine.

However, I'm told Test SUSPENSION does not work like this. Could someone help me out?

Thanks in advance

I've read that it can be done that way, but that anything over 50mg/ ml will crash. I've done one test susp using guaiacol ba polysorbate and agua. I had a terrible reaction to the polysorbate. It was hell. If you've seen that recipe floating around you could give it a go but I don't believe my reaction to the polysorbate is uncommon.

However just the other night I made a syno conversion at 160mg/ml using 4%ba 20%bb 2%guaiacol and the rest cottonseed oil. It's still clear though my right butt hurts.

I mention this concoction because it's a syno conversion and part of the yield is test no ester, though I still belive it's mostly prop. If you tried a lower mg to ml ratio it may work for you.

Best recepie ever...

This is 100mg/ml (50ml).
5 grams Test No Ester powder
2.5 ml BA
15 ml BB
5 ml Guaiacol
24 ml EO

I make 50 ml bottles using just BA/BB and distilled water I personally don't use a surfactant. And am able to get a nice 75 mg/ml. You do get some clumps as you get towards the end of the vial but I just squirt more BA/BB in the vial mix vigorously and than add distiller water to dilute. The key is to measure out 3.75 grams of TnE, mix it very well with your BA/BB until fully dissolved, filter through .45 filter and you're G2G.

Wish I had paid more attention in chem class damn this sounds like something I'd love to be able to do.

With test enan and a melting point of 80 degrees F, there is no need for all that BB, you could drop it down to 10% and be happy.

Hey guys,

I'm currently trying to make my own Testosterone Suspension.

I've currently got my raw hormone here (Testosterone Base).

Either oil based, or water based. .. I'm very familiar with making Test Enanthate, like this:

2% BA
20% BB
Grape Seed Oil
Raw powder

I have it filtered through a whatman .22um filter at the end, and all is fine.

However, I'm told Test SUSPENSION does not work like this. Could someone help me out?

Thanks in advance

You can try this for 50mg/ml

Testosterone Base
2% BA
3% Polisorbat 80
10% BB
Rest Natriumchlorid, Injection Water oder Ethyloleat

I'm having the same issue! I've been trying to make this thing for weeks now. For some reason it's really hard to get the grape seed oil into the syringe(using 25g) so I purchased peanut oil and it's still a pain.

Mine mixed and all the first time I did it but 1)it took for freaking ever! and 2) it went back to solid.

Somebody please help us out! I'm tired of paying $12 shippings for all this stuff and keep wasting my powder :(

I even subbed the oil for Bac water and it did okay but it went back to solid inside the vial so I'm scared if I warm it and it goes back solution and then use it then it would turn to solid inside my muscle which would make it a bitch! And I don't have the time to heat it every time I have to use it(which would be twice a day).

You have to use EO oil, GS, CS or anything else will not hold unless you are 50mg/ml or less...

Top Bottom