Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tren

chesty

Bodybuilding Competitor
Elite Moderator
Does anyone still make their own? Wonderingif it is still worth the effort?

How would i know if a kit is legit or not? I got some info from web, but never made it.

Ok. Where do i find instructions. I found a couple sets that talked a out filtering to get rid of the estrogen depending on type of fina pellets u get which were rather lengthy.

Ok. Where do i find instructions. I found a couple sets that talked a out filtering to get rid of the estrogen depending on type of fina pellets u get which were rather lengthy.

you can find instructions on basskiller. Finaplix pellets dont have estrogen in them so you dont have to worry about that. The stuff that has estrogen in synovex implants which have testosterone propionate in them and not tren.

Ill give you some quick instructions for one kit of finaplix.
you will get about 20ml at about 100mg/ml

1. crush pellets(100) from 1 ten dose cartridge. Put them in a plastic back and smash with something. Sterility is not a concern at this point.

2. put the pellets in a clean glass container and mix with 0.6ml Benzyl alcohol and 4.0ml of Benzyl Benzoate. Let sit overnight and swirl occasionally. The pellets should be completely dissolved. You can put the container over a hot water bath to speed up the process. Add 14ml of Grape seed oil and mix well. Sterility is not a concern at this point.

3. Wash your hands very well and wipe with alcohol. Pour the dissolved pellets into a coffee filter and squeeze the oil out into another clean container. Sterility is not a concern at this point.

4. draw the solution into a syringe and filter through a .45 whatman syringe filter into a sterile vial. Keep things clean here, wipe the vial tops etc.

5 enjoy your tren.

Shouldn't the mixture be sterilized before putting into vial

Top Bottom