Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Finaplix Conversion

mershon

I have purchased a 10gm conversion kit and 4 cartridges of finaplix-h (20mg pellets, 100 pellets per cartridge). I have found instructions on the internet to make the conversion, but I had a question before doing this. The example I found on the internet used a 4gm conversion kit and 2 cartridges of the fina. Their end result was 47ml's at 82mg/ml. I ordered the kit after seeing these directions. My question is...is it going to be a big deal using the 10 gm kit for just 4 cartridges, or should I take some oil and magic solution out of the kit to make it what the 8gm kit would have (since Im working with double the amount of the internet example I found). If not, can anyone calculate how many ml's I'll have if I dont take any out, and what would the mg/ml's be?

Here is a chart from the page to help with the math.
(Remember, this is with a 4gm kit and 2 cartridges.)
35ml = 110mg/ml
36ml = 108mg/ml
37ml = 104mg/ml
38ml = 102mg/ml
39ml = 99mg/ml
40ml = 97mg/ml
41ml = 95mg/ml
42ml = 92mg/ml
43ml = 90mg/ml
44ml = 88mg/ml
45ml = 86mg/ml
46ml = 84mg/ml
47ml = 82mg/ml
48ml = 80mg/ml
49ml = 79mg/ml
50ml = 77mg/ml

There use to be a million guys that made this, and could help you,
I have never made it, but will bump you up

Some guys have been doing this for years.

i was wanting at least 50 mg/ml. after reading the directions, i figured the 8mg kit (if i would have got that one) would make about the same result. but with having the 10mg kit, i didnt know if it would make a big difference.

It will not make a big difference - A 2mg difference will only effect the mg/ml. You could remove 20% of the soultion and hit it that way. It really is up to you.

Just make sure you use sterile proceures, wear gloves and filter it good etc. Good luck!

Hey man,

Go ahead and use your 10gram kit. Don't worry about all the bs some people will be telling you... they will just be hating on ya'!

Here is what you do:

take your pellets and put them in the disolving mix (not the oil)
Once disolved, (generally overnight) pour the mix (pellets/disolving mix) through the funnel with the filter in place.

Now, you will need to find out how much juice you have in the bottle that you funneld the liquid into... take a syring and draw it out and put it into another container while keeping track of the ammount you are drawing.

Now, say you have 20cc's. and you want your final mix to be 100mg/ml.

Well, you have 20cc's containing 8 grams of tren, meaning you have 400mg/ml.

Now, add 80cc's of oil (through the same funnel and filter you used for the other mix) and then you will just need to filter it through you syring filter.

Any questions? I am sure you will as I am not the best teacher... Just PM me..

Search on a member called Animal i am sure you will find what you are looking for

Wrongun!

Top Bottom