Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids

Orange1964

Hi Guys,
I´m a gym nut but want to get bigger, one of guys at the gym has recommended test enanthate 250 andnandrolone decanote 250
I have no idea how long to stay on it, do I need to take anything else with them.
I´ve heard of on/off cycles ?
Can anyone give me some sound advice
Thanks In advance

First give us your stats. That will make it easier to help out.
Age, size, bf%, and how good is your diet? Also a gym nut can be different things. How long have you been lifting?

I am interested also in answering the same, my stats are:
164 lbs
5,8"
13% BF
This will be my first cycle as well. I thought about test Cypionate and some wick starter like mastalone then my PCT ..

One of my main concerns is where to get high quality gear without being scammed and without my gear get seized ... I'm located in Miami Florida USA by the way ..

I appreciate the advise :)

I am interested also in answering the same, my stats are:
164 lbs
5,8"
13% BF
This will be my first cycle as well. I thought about test Cypionate and some wick starter like mastalone then my PCT ..

One of my main concerns is where to get high quality gear without being scammed and without my gear get seized ... I'm located in Miami Florida USA by the way ..

I appreciate the advise :)

Still need your age bro. And experience lifting.

Alright orange. My suggestion is a test only first cycle. Run it at 250-300mg per week. Cyp is fine. It's best split into twice a week. If you want to add the deca. I would do test and deca at 300mg per week also split. So 150mg test/deca on say Monday and again Thursday. I would run the deca for 12 weeks and the test 14 weeks. You would then wait about a week of so and start your pct.

At age 50, have you even had your test checked? At your age, you're probably on the lower end.

Still need your age bro. And experience lifting.

I'm 35, been working out for the past 3 years .. I consider myself with a very good workout/training knowledge and experience.

What do you think about stacking the Cypionate with deca as a first cycle for bulking ?
My goal is to put 15-20 lbs and to keep them all :)

Pls be kind enough to advise me one a trusted source as well ,.

Appreciate your help :)

I'm 35, been working out for the past 3 years .. I consider myself with a very good workout/training knowledge and experience.

What do you think about stacking the Cypionate with deca as a first cycle for bulking ?

Same as above. Test alone is the best first cycle. But a test 300mg/deca 300mg is a good cycle as well.

You'll want to run aromasin 12.5mg eod or arimedex 0.5mg eod to keep control of estrogen. That's just a base, and should be adjusted if needed.

Also deca can cause a prolactin increase. So you should have caber on hand just in case.

You will also need a full pct after these cycles.

Again don't ask for sources.

My Friend ,Please make your own thread and not hijack this one, it's not polite and causes confusion.
Plus it helps us focus on your particular Questions.....Thank You.

Top Bottom