Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ostarine: mild suppression or no?

bigtyivier

There are so many contradictory views on Ostarine online. Some say it causes suppression, others say it doest. I have even seen bloodwork showing suppression while others posted bloodwork showing no suppression.

Why is there so much difference of opinion on whether Ostarine causes suppression or not?

Depends on if you are trying to sell it or not! LOL
Im joking but maybe I am really not! It does seem that many time the people selling it claim very little to no suppression while other report dose dependant suppression. I truly think in a case like this it is best to err on the side of caution and assume that it is suppressive. You cant really go wrong if that is how you approach it.
I say use it with some form of test base (like say Test!) and do a proper pct.

They are suppressive and I think most that are saying it is not is due to selling the product and ushing it in a shady way IMO, or the noob has been told this and reiterates it when they post.
it should be used with test base and i strongly rec PCT for it. some SARMS are more mild in shutdown than others but they are all suppressive to a point and thus should be treated as so in my opinion.

if on hrt then no worries, if not add a test base.

Top Bottom