Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

feeling tired

Cal Orie

Hello, I am 2K.

Lately, I don't know what it is. I've been feeling tired. I'm trying to get cut up, so I am on a low carb diet. I have been eating about 100 grams of carbs a day, and using Reno Weights to get cut up. Someone told me I should instead have 150 grams of carbs. I don't know.

hey man i am having the same problem, read the thread i posted, i got a lot of great info on what i can do for more energy.

why dont you look into carb rotating, spatts has posted about this alot. i believe she uses it to cut, maintain, and bulk. ive been trying to use this approach lately, and my energy levels are fine.

overhead said:
Total calories? How often are you working out and for how long?

Well, I eat about 2000 calories a day. I work out 6 times a week, sometimes for like an hour each time, but sometimes I go home because I get tired and then come back to finish it off. I have been working out for over a year now.

Cal Orie said:

Well, I eat about 2000 calories a day. I work out 6 times a week, sometimes for like an hour each time, but sometimes I go home because I get tired and then come back to finish it off. I have been working out for over a year now.

You obviously are not getting in enough calories per day.
You don't have to starve yourself while cutting. I just read about the metabolic diest adn I couldn;t belive how much food I was supposed ot eat while cutting. I barely ate that much while bulking. But everyone is different, a basic template is only a starting point.

What are your stats? That would help give you an educted answer instead of guessing.

What are your goals?

A low carb diet is inferior in my opinion. . you need the carbs for energy and for brain food.

Its no wonder why you are tired.

Re-work your daily nutrition. . .learn how to cycle your calories.

If you are working out 6 times a week and on a low carb diet and weight say 190 you should be eating around 3000 cals a day, and that would be on the low side. Make sure you are getting plenty of fat or your body will have no energy source and you will feel like sh*t. Some people do not do well on a low carb diet and have to take the more moderate approach like suggested above with cycling carbs and calories. When I started a low carb diet I thought I was eating plenty, I guess all the fat and protein made me feel like I was eating more than I was. Write down what you eat, make sure you are getting atleast 15 cals per pound with atleast 50% of that coming from fat(only while low carbing :) ). You might also try a carb reload once a week to refill muscle glycogen , you need it if you are lifting that often.

Well, I am 5'7" 176 lbs. My main goal for working out is to get cut up. I don't want to get too big or fat. I would like a bodybuilder's body on a smaller frame.

Top Bottom