Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar Test Collection from the Women's Board:

So far, the only thing that tested for Ox was papervar.

Bratis, BTG, 5 sources so far...authentic packaging, etching, verifiable lot numbers, the whole 9 yards. ALL FAKE.

Some clues on the sources would be helpful.......were they international or not?

spatts said:
So far, the only thing that tested for Ox was papervar.

Bratis, BTG, 5 sources so far...authentic packaging, etching, verifiable lot numbers, the whole 9 yards. ALL FAKE.

Ok.....

I know there are some international sources could obtain straight from the factory. Maybe it is worth checking internationally? (easy for me to say!!).

BTW everybody involved in these tests should be congratulated......thats some impressive work. Its a shame that it is hidden here. Perhaps you could make a copy on the main anabolics board where the traffic is a lot higher??

imnotdutch, this thread is copied to anabolic, but I'm going to copy it to training and PL too. Oddly enough, some of the best diet and AS advice is on the women's board...men's advice included (thanks to Lobo, ranger, MS, W6, etc...).

We have QV deca underway. 2 clients had no results, There are 5 more ox samples, a fina blend, some nandro prop, and a few other items on deck as well.

For additional info, hit me at:

[email protected]

BTW...Loeffler and papervar are the only two to test positiive for ox thus far.

Shit....... im tired os those fakes..........
maybe de only way to go big today, is working in schering,organon, zanbom ,etc....... eheehheheeh

Top Bottom