Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

MOST EFFECTIVE WAY TO TAKE XENADRINE? TIMES?

Bim

What is the most effective way of taking Xenadrine? What times are the best to take it? I spent a pretty good amount on this supplement and I dont want to use it half assed. I used HYDROXYCUT and I felt I wasted my money.

-What times should I Take it?

-If with Creatine, Should I take Xenadrine first then wait three hours then take Creatine (5g)? Or Shouldnt I use at the same time..I read mixed reviews on the board.

-Should I take other supplements with Xenadrine to make it more potent?

Thanks in advance.

Bim.

What kind of food should you eat? And when should you eat after you ingest Xenadrine? an d when to work out after ingesting Xenadrine?

If you are taking Xenadrine I assume that you are looking to cut up. In that case, make sure that your diet is in check first. Drink AT LEAST 1 gallon of water every single day.

Generally, keep the calories between 2000-2300 depending on how much you weigh. Keep fat intake under 40 grams per day.

When you take Xenadrine, take 1 serving in the morning right when you wake up. 30 minutes after that, do about 30 minutes of moderately intense cardio. After that, eat a healthy breakfast. Take another serving of Xenadrine at about 2pm. DO NOT take it after 3pm unless you want trouble sleeping.

Once again, for the food question, just use common sense and keep the fat and carbs down. Do this for a few weeks and you will be amazed with the results. Good luck dude.

Thanks for the help. I didnt know about the 2pm ordeal. Thank again.

Another question lingering...

-If I were to take creatine with Xenadrine, What is the most effective way and times to ingest the two in a day, so that one doesnt cancel eachothers potency?

Or should I stay away from Creatine when using Xendrine?

Top Bottom