Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

norabol and andro infusion stack....

vball-er

hey everyone,

i was wondering what your thoughts are w/ re: to the aforementioned stack that is advertised on this site? i'm looking to increase my muscle mass and they say this will help.

thanks!!!

My friends have tried it, and didnt get that much results. I think it varies from person to person, but merely reading adveritisements is nto the best place to get informtion or recommendations.

Hindustan

Thanks for everyone's input. I really appreciate it. I guess I'll look into it and see where it takes me. I'd like to stay pretty natural, but with all the talk of how steroids give you so much so fast, it makes me wonder. : )

late
B

Check my post on Finasol.

------------------
http://bodybuildinginfo.cjb.net
canadian_indian_md_wht.gif

I had good results -- gained 23 lbs in one cycle.

Later,
JL

I appreciate the feedback -- in fact, I think this is one of the few places that will let you post the good and bad about their products.

Could everyone be more specific with what they used? Both those that got good results and those that did not.

Did you use Mass Quantities brand? For how long? What dosage? How did you train?

Just saying that something worked or did not work is not of much value. We have guys who buy one bottle of Norabol and stretch it out over eight weeks and then we refund them because they got poor results -- little wonder. We also have hundreds of emails from customers who got good gains and many that got great gains.

Please help us make our products and dosage recommendations better.

------------------
Yours in sport,

George

George Spellwin
Research Director

Tell four friends about elitefitness.com and get a FREE report, "Anabolic Steroid and Supplement Secrets the Pros and Models Pray You Never Find Out!"
Click here to Give them a free subscription to Elite Fitness News.

Act now, this is available for a limited time only!

Top Bottom