Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestions on meal replacements

Darwin

What kind should I take? I am new to wieght training and have been at it for a few weeks. I tried Opti-Rx (strawberry), but it tastes like medication.

Would Met-Rx, Perfect-Rx, or Myoplex be a better choice? If so what flavor?

As far as flavor, Myoplex is on of the better tasting ones. However, you will pay dearly for all their advertising. I happen to like their chocolate cream, strawberry cream, and even the vanilla cream isn't bad. Probably a little better tasting than Met-Rx. However, I often use Twin Labs Fuel Plex, chocolate, and strawberry are good, french vanilla is nasty. They have 45 grams of protein in them, and are generally cheaper than some of the other brands.

Recently, I tried Met-Rx pro series with 60 grams of protein. The chocolate's not bad. Anyway, it's not really about taste, we just need to consume protein as bodybuilders. I'll put up with the flavor. You get used to it. Especially, given the fact that I always add Flax Oil (1 tbs) to my shakes. It sort of hides the taste of the oil. A lot of bros here recommend the www.proteinfactory.com for high quality protein. But, I don't think they make MRP's. I'm considering trying a blend soon. Any recommendations?

I see your point. It's not taste it's results. I'm gonna finish off the Opti-Rx and then stick with the Met-Rx.

Thanks.

I have tried a lot of MRP's. I have to say that my favorite is buy far Growth Factor X by GEN. It not only has an awesome taste(both chocolate and vanilla taste great), but it is the one of the highest quality and most nutrient fortified that I have seen. It also doesn't leave you feeling bloated like some of the other shakes, myoplex in particular.

Try Lean Body. Any of their flavors taste great especially the vanilla ice cream flavor. It has 300 calories 45 grams of protein 27 grams of carbs and 1.5 grams of fat.

I like Betastatin WPI. Vanilla and Strawberry are the two flavors i've tried and they taste great.... REALLY good.

I use Myoplex Plus and Lean Body by Labrada and both are great and taste good in milk or water.

M18

I once tried Labrada's Lean Body MRP (wild berry flavor) and it was the most disgusting thing I've ever downed. Are the vanilla or chocolate flavors any better?

Top Bottom