Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boxers or Breifs

300kleen

Or do you free ball like I do?

------------------
300 kleen

angel.gif

[email protected]

Check out this website:Steroid Information, Pofiles, & Pictures

boxers

Underwear, my favorite topic. I have over 100 pairs, of varying sizes and styles, from Armani to 21xst.

For dress, I wear white tidy whities, usually Calvin Klein or Kenneth Cole or possibly even Donna Karan.

For casual, such as running around town and going to school, I opt for black undies. I prefer the gay styles, that is, the combination boxer/brief. However, I've been known to wear white Calvin Klein boxers but I don't care for them as I don't like my boys flying all over the place.

For going out, especially when I'm feeling trashy, I love to either go commando with a leather cock strap or just a jock strap. The jock strap is very sensual. It's great when you're in the parking lot with some guy on his knees in front of you. He unbuttons your 501s and slides your dick to the side of the jock and sucks you until you blow your hot chunky load down his throat.

------------------
View

Boxers 100% always nothing else ever at all. I don't own any other type of underwear.

------------------
EVERYBODY HAS THEIR OWN AGENDA

Personally I have tried both.....

I don't like the way loose boxers cut the crap/castrate you if you sit wrong and I'm not in Y fronts anymore. So my choice seven days a week (unless its commando day) is the boxer brief and wonderful union between the two showing us all that their can be unity and peace between briefs ....or you CAN have the best of both worlds ( I go with boxer briefs even though fay00 associated them with bonesmokers).

------------------
Peace n Love 2 Ya
==================================================
Peace cause that hate stuff'll kill ya!!!

Originally posted by Neo_born:
( I go with boxer briefs even though fay00 associated them with bonesmokers).

Fay00 ... he he he
smile.gif

Bonesmokers ... he he he
smile.gif

------------------
View

All 3 for me. I freeball a lot, unless I am working out. I wear briefs in the gym because I dont want my dick flopping out of my shorts when I am lying on a bench. Boxer briefs for when I cant freeball.

boxer briefs

------------------
http://pub33.ezboard.com/bburnboy

"I used to be a diabetic 'till i kicked it."
-Jerri Blank responding to the bruises on her arm

"May all of your showers be golden." - Jerri Blank

"I cried when I had no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet. Then I laughed...really hard."
-Jerri Blank

Formerly a dedicated boxer wearer, but now a boxer-brief fan. Reason? Boxer briefs don't look like gay weenie-bikinis like briefs, but they give that added support and contoured look that boxers fail to give. Plus they don't wedgie as easily.

Top Bottom