Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A ? FOR THE CANADIANS OUT THERE

BigAndy69

Your Canadian Idol
Platinum
I've been dieting on and off for about 3 weeks, and I've finally got it under control.
I'm going to add a fat burner within 1 to 2 weeks.

This is my dilemma: I don't know which canadian brand is the best. I am only familiar with the american brands. (Canadian brands are missing some key ingredients like ephedrine) I've heard that ripped fuel is very potent.

The point is, can somebody give me a breakdown of what's available in Canada (please don't say clen or T3), and its
effeciency, side effects, etc.
Thanks

ephedrine is legal in canada, why would they be missing it???

try hydroxy cut if you can afford it

or xenadrine.. both work really good

I checked in the criminal code(law class), It is a schedule G drug, which means that it is a controlled substance. It's legal to own but not to sell.

Of all people, a salesman at GNC admitted to me that there are some products that have been replaced because of Canadian regulations making it less potent.

I might me wrong but I seriously doubt it. Are you from Canada? Can someone clear this up.

bigandy69,

you're absolutely right;the u.s. versions of fat burners are way more potent than the cdn versions.nevertheless,plenty of sup shops sell the real deal...gnc has to follow the code so to speak,but try and find a sup shop that's not as well known...fyi

------------------
if you don't like it,get the fuck out!

Thanks, Big Thinker!

I'm in a new area(from Montreal to the Toronto area) and I don't know that many places. I think I've seen an independent store.

What should I look for in the products in case someone tries to trick me?

I just bought some Ephedrine from the health food store. I live in BC. I see it being sold everywhere (well, most everywhere)

Make your own stack.

I live in the Niagara region and I have been able to easily get ephedrine. I used the caffein, ephedrin and aspirin stack. But I also know that they are or have been trying to make it a controlled substance.

Does anyone know where in Canadia I can get hold of whey protein in bulk at a good if not very good price ...I would like to purchase a high quality Ion exchange etc whey protein.

thx

------------------
:DPeace n Love 2 Ya:D
==================================================
Peace cause that hate stuff'll kill ya!!!

Hey, Neo_Born, I'm actually going down to Niagara, this week. Could you shoot me an email, with the name of the store you got it from?

Thanks.

Hi to all you Canadians out there.
I'm looking to buy Lipokinetix or Adipokinetix in Canada.
Anyone know of some good stores ... preferably in the Toronto area.
I'd like to get the stuff with the same potency as they have in the US!
Thanks in advance!

Top Bottom