Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it possible?

danr

Is it possible to get the HIV virus from using injectable steroids,I'm not talking about sharing needles or anything like that. Example: Say i buy some injectable finaplix, which normally comes in pellet form and someone made it into an injectable with a kit at some house in who knows where,I buy it and use it for a cycle.
Could i contract the HIV virus using that finaplix and clean needles?

Is this for real?
IF it is then
NO it is not likely to contract the virus from Fina
In order for someone to infect the fina
They would need infected blood.
Then they must keep the temp at a constant -- degrees
Not something that is likely.
Sorry.
M.D

bumping this just for the info purpose... but I wouldn't see anyway to get HIV off of anything you explained

DON'T USE DIRTY NEEDLES!!!!!
the only way to make sure of this is to WATCH as the needle is unwrapped. then though it away.

H.I.V.

I seem to remember being told or reading somewhere, it's actually quite differcult to catch HIV, unless you in dulge in risky sexual practices....or have a dodgey blood transfusion. The virus dies fairly easily as soon as it's out of the body, and then you still have to come into contact with quite a lot of bodily fluid.

You're more likely to catch Hep A, B, or C, I think there's only three of them, hep is really nasty and far more easily caught then HIV. You could catch it by helping someone who's injured themself in the street or if you do a contact sport. Not everyone who carries the virus knows that they've even got it.

Top Bottom