Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Steroids make people with Aids live much longer?

magic storm

Most of us know that when people suffer from Aids it eats away your immune system and can no longer control your body any longer.You start to lose your weight and you grow weak.So people who take steroids all the time does it help out awhole lot?

Yes, I have a good friend and he tells me that they are great for preventing wasting. He gets a script for Deca on the NHS. (That means free).

------------------
Julez
Truth and Justice
shall triumph over
Bullshit and Bureacracy.

Its to be proven. Stay away from ones that lower the immune response mech. It does stop wasting though. Anadrol was primarlly brought back for AIDS

------------------
I will endure the pain that goes with achievement and glory,
rather than accept the contentment that goes with mediocrity

personal story

I know first hand what the use of roids does. It is a GREAT drug and I have been on it steadily for over four years, under, of course, Doctor supervion. I have been positive for over ten years and have had a big problem with wasting, lack of appitite, no energy, little sex drive and poor self esteem and have discussed these with both my primary care doc and infectious disease doc, BOTH who have suppported me in GOING on LONG TERM test. Over the years I have increased the dosage starting with 100mg once every other week to slowly where I am at today: 400mg twice a week. The BENEFITS have been HUGE, gone are the days of no appitite, wasting, and no energy. I am now weighing in at 205 pds, mostly muscle, with a 11% bf. I have gone from looking like DEATH to looking like a HEALTHY, MUSCULAR STUD (okay my ego is showing) I now want sex all the time and feel GREAT about myself. Anyway, just thought I would add to this post and would enjoy hearing from my bro's out there. Welcome your comments! ;)

quality of life

quality of life
For me, Steroids have added to my Quality of life in a big way. I understand the problems associated w/ taking them. I believe, under a DOCTORS care, the benefits outweight the challenges overall. I would not recomend taking test long term w/o a Doctor's invovlement

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom