Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Working Construction Cycle Help?

hacked

Hey guys...im 28, 5'10, 180lbs...been training since i was 16 and have done a couple of previous cycles (prop/var...test-e/fina)...had great results with both.

I normally train 6 days a week, follow Paleo diet and make great gains in my layoff season. However working construction in the summer always takes its toll on me. My training is 3 days a week and im working non stop 12-15 hour days. I can eat anything but im always tired and my gains have suffered.

My question is, what would you guys recommend for a summer cycle where i can still keep my current strength/gains without becoming a weak 150lb loser. Nothing too complicated, potentially just a test? I wanna stay away from eod shots since my legs/shoulders/glutes take enough of a beating at work. Something where i can maintain my strength and size with the intense amount of cardio i do everyday and potentially build some muscle from the physical labor.

Thanks guys

I would do a 12 week test 500 per week and throw some dbol in at 25 Mgs per day week 1-4. Keep your calories up and supplement your diet with shakes during the day since you are doing basically cardio all day. If you have a moment , visit our diet and supplementation forums for a greater understanding of your daily needs. I have gifted you a platinum membership to make your search easier for you. Best of luck to you and let any of us know if you need anything .

The user 'Hacked' has been gifted a platinum membership!

Thank you very much for the response! I will look into upping my calorie intake and tweaking my diet...dbol would be a nice addition...thank you

Hey bro,

I'm an electrical lineman. I climb power line structures 60+ hours a week year round in all elements and I still find the energy to lift every day and even do cardio. I found that a perfect diet and a good arsenal of supps give me the energy I need to work my ass off making money then go home and work my ass off making muscle :) suck it up! Make sure you're getting a lot of sleep too with this kind of schedule and constantly hydrate. Good luck

I do new construction plumbing, you really need to eat a lot more then the average person. If you get lower back pumps, I may suggest taking out the dbol..... I was on beastdrol and holy shit, the pumps were intense at work. The best I ever felt was on SARMS, really helped at work too, so much more energy.

Hey bro,

I'm an electrical lineman. I climb power line structures 60+ hours a week year round in all elements and I still find the energy to lift every day and even do cardio. I found that a perfect diet and a good arsenal of supps give me the energy I need to work my ass off making money then go home and work my ass off making muscle :) suck it up! Make sure you're getting a lot of sleep too with this kind of schedule and constantly hydrate. Good luck

HYDRATE! Those days I don't get enough water.... Exhausted, it's all about the diet!

I do new construction plumbing, you really need to eat a lot more then the average person. If you get lower back pumps, I may suggest taking out the dbol..... I was on beastdrol and holy shit, the pumps were intense at work. The best I ever felt was on SARMS, really helped at work too, so much more energy.

I agree! Sarms make me feel incredible at work. I have a lot of focus and energy

+1 to eating more, with that job...

Increase your calories and think about juice later...

This thread has been viewed over 300 times?

~EZ

+1 to eating more, with that job...

Increase your calories and think about juice later...

This thread has been viewed over 300 times?

~EZ

Lurkers man. So many lurkers

Top Bottom