Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why do some people not need AI's?

project88

Basicly I started off with an AI when I used dbol with my test but now I'm Basicly not taking my AI and I feel better when I don't take it vs when I do. What is the determining factor for why some guys need an AI on test and some don't? Thanks

It's down to the unique person. Some people are prone to estrogen conversion while others don't have to worry at all.

There's no factor. It's either you take AI or you risk gynecomastia. I recommend you to use it because you never know how your body is going to react week after a week of cycling. Gyno isn't something to joke with

Awesome. I do have nolva on hand but I would like to know if not taking an AI if I would even get any gyno. I took dbol for 5-6 days with no AI until my BP starting rising high but I'm off now. So I may just run no AI bc my workouts are better. If I get gyno signs I suggest I'll pop some Adex now e2-3d and take nolva for a couple days? What dose?

I became more tolerant. When I first started I needed my normal dosage of AI's. Now I'm on TRT and rarely need it. However when I get on tren I take caber because I don't want to take any chances.

Top Bottom