Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What's the WORST cycle/stack you've run?

MattJS

I just thought it'd be interesting to drum up some discussion on which runs turned out not to be such a good idea and why...

For me, my second cycle was by far the worst, I ran 800mg test, 600mg eq for sixteen weeks, 100mg ED Anadrol and 30mg ED Dbol (orals as a four week kickstart)

Everything was high quality gear, the anadrol gave me flu like symptoms for the first week, I got a strength gain from the dbol about 2 1/2 weeks in, I began getting sharp pains in my abdomen around week three, dropped the anadrol a few days prematurely since I wasn't responding to it in any way other than bad side effects, my test at 400mg/mil blew up every bodypart I injected with it, until I started mixing it with the eq

I had no idea what eq was doing apart from making my legs very veiny... I looked like shit throughout the cycle as my bodyfat was too high to start with but overall I gained a good bit of strength and dropped a good bit of fat, I just had chose to run far too much gear and had a bad experience doing it, if I'd run 250mg test 400mg eq with maybe just the dbol kickstart the cycle would have been equally productive and much more comfortable... a lesson learned...

My 1st deca cycle. Didn't realize prolactin was a result and got all stupid when my gf and I broke up.

My 1st cycle
500mg sust
600mg deca
50mg dbol

Put on about 40lbs of pure water.
No AI no prolactin control

And nolva only pct.

Cystic acne aggression issues..
Just a horrible cycle.. had no idea what I was doing and paid a price for it

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Test and Primo.

Primo was not worth the money at all.

Then it was bunk or maybe didn't run it high enough? As far as lean gains and sides, it's one the best aas out there. Just because it doesn't add a bunch of water weight doesn't mean its a bad drug lol but hey, that's your opinion.

Mine was a 1-ad 4-ad combo. First cycle of anything. No a.i. and used nolva to battle gyno on cycle. Horrible

No, it was Bayer Schering and very legit. I ran it as high as 800 mg per week. The gains are not worth the money, and feeling like you were shot in the leg is not a very friendly side effect. But hey, if you want to throw money down the drain for an overpriced, overrated steroid, go for it. Much better options out there.

No, it was Bayer Schering and very legit. I ran it as high as 800 mg per week. The gains are not worth the money, and feeling like you were shot in the leg is not a very friendly side effect. But hey, if you want to throw money down the drain for an overpriced, overrated steroid, go for it. Much better options out there.

If you weren't making progress on 800 mgs of Primo you were doing something very wrong.

For me...Deca, no doubt. Horrible fucking drug.

If you weren't making progress on 800 mgs of Primo you were doing something very wrong.

For me...Deca, no doubt. Horrible fucking drug.

I remember reading Deca was the safest. Eff that man. The only bad cycles I have ever had involved Deca. I'd rather run Tren

Top Bottom