Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to tell people when it's obvious you are juicing?

gorillahung

On my cycle I've gained 20 lbs. and lost 10% bodyfat according to underwater weighing. I've added 175 lbs. to my bench press (125 lbs. to 300 lbs.) This all happened since last June. I'm a former powerlifter so I just tell people it's muscle memory (which is certainly partially true). I'm just curious what you guys tell people when they ask about your body transformation.

Ive just put on 14lb in 3 weeks been telling people am having 3 x 1000 cal shakes plus 5 meals and creatine.

Honestly, when people see an an or z bicep vein, they automatically assume steroids, cuz it can't be the gym everyday and eating right? Nooooo, I'm a fat fuk, so he has to be juicin. Helps em sleep at night

On my cycle I've gained 20 lbs. and lost 10% bodyfat according to underwater weighing. I've added 175 lbs. to my bench press (125 lbs. to 300 lbs.) This all happened since last June. I'm a former powerlifter so I just tell people it's muscle memory (which is certainly partially true). I'm just curious what you guys tell people when they ask about your body transformation.

Its CREATINE and WHEY protein,,,those are your secret weapons ;)

I say one of these 2;

A) Nutrition or B) None of your f-ing business, you hippo

Top Bottom