Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What to run for first cycle ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChrisG69

Hey guys i need some input.
I want to run a cycle im lookin for dry lean gains an try to burn a bit of fat what would you recomend??

Have you done any research at all? We don't spoon feed people.. you come up with a cycle and we tweak it for you

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

YouTube Boston Loyd. His 13 gram cycle is a good starting point.

Sent from my SM-N900T using EliteFitness

YouTube Boston Loyd. His 13 gram cycle is a good starting point.

Agreed, I get all my cycles from Bostin Loyd, but I thought 13 grams was a lil low for my first so I bumped it to 15. Haha what are your stats bro, we need those before we can help anyway, if you couldn't even throw some compounds out there for reference I'm guessing you're like 14 and trying to get big for freshman football.

Agreed, I get all my cycles from Bostin Loyd, but I thought 13 grams was a lil low for my first so I bumped it to 15. Haha what are your stats bro, we need those before we can help anyway, if you couldn't even throw some compounds out there for reference I'm guessing you're like 14 and trying to get big for freshman football.

I hope 14 of those grams were tren. The other gram should be oral tren for a kickstart

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

I would run a simple Test or Test and dbol cycle.

Week 1-12
Test 400mgs per week
Week 1-4
Dbol 30mgs per day

Thanks guys an ive been doin research they say to run winstrol an test but im not sure btw my stats are
18 workin out for about 2 years wt is 170 bf last time i was tested was 14.2

Far too young and inexperienced to even consider gear... You could royally mess yourself up for life. Even then, at 170lbs and 14% bf you had better be like 5'4 to consider cutting down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom