Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

what do you guys think about this cycle?

Beast009

hey I'm about to start my fifth cycle in two weeks and it's gonna be like this
week 1:6 100 mg of dianabol
week 1:10 1 gram of test e 500 mg of deca durabolin 400 mg of trenbolone enanthate 0.5mg of arimidex eod
week 11:20 1.2 gram of test e and 500 mg of trenbolone enanthate 0.5 mg of arimidex eod
week 11:18 600 mg of deca duraboling
this the first time to use both deca and tren at the same cycle so you guys think there is something wrong with it or is is overkill? or should i change the doses?
I'm 6.1 feet tall
11% bodyfat
220pounds
26 years old male

thanks a lot

I wouldn't recommend running both together. But also have no experience with tren yet. So take my word for what it is.
And only 7 weeks of deca is pointless. It needs to be run much longer.
Already to a gram of test on cycle 5? That's a lot. What did your priors looks like?

No I'm gonna run it for 18 weeks the first 10 weeks at 500 mg and the following 8 weeks at 600 mg
my first cycle was test e 500 only
my second cycle was test e 500 deca durabolin 250
my third cycle was test e 800 deca durabolin 500
my fourth cycle was test propionate 200 eod and trenbolone acetate 75 eod

On the contrary, I LOVE tren and DECA together. I'd rather tren and npp, short ester/short ester. Test tren npp is my goto cycle.

My one suggestion is caber. 2 19nors will have the prolactin goin nuts, esteo control or not. .5caber 2x a week keeps everything flowing smoothly

Oh sorry I read it wrong.
Makes more sense now.

Yea as ZM said, some love it, but others shy away. Definitely keep that caber rolling so you don't get the prolactin.
Besides that, it looks like a sick cycle. That high of test doesn't give you bad sides?

Top Bottom