Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k hits

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
Post your experiences with n2 guard for k hitz.. Good or bad.. Honesty is appreciated..

Potential users want to know!

Re: We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k h

Post your experiences with n2 guard for k hitz.. Good or bad.. Honesty is appreciated..

Potential users want to know!

I used N2 Guard about three months ago. It seemed to work reasonably well for controlling bloat and blood pressure. I generally get hypertension when on and although my bp was up slightly it was not nearly as bad as previous cycles without it.

I didn't get a lipid profile so that is all I can say......

Re: We need some feedback on n2 guard!! Anyone who had used report here for huge k h

I used N2 Guard about three months ago. It seemed to work reasonably well for controlling bloat and blood pressure. I generally get hypertension when on and although my bp was up slightly it was not nearly as bad as previous cycles without it.

I didn't get a lipid profile so that is all I can say......

good stuff and k to u.. thanks for the honest review

I just feel healthier on it already :).
Just started taking it though, not on any other supps mind you haha.. Other than 12.5mg aromasin ED.

Any other input?

Yeah I've been on it for about 3 weeks and so far no side effects like BP issues (Which I get even from 10mg a day of Superdrol) while on Primo and Sust.

love it .. k to both of u

anyone else??? step foward for those huggee k hitzzz

I ran a beast cycle last october when it wasnt out and hcgen wasnt out either, pretty rough only support supp i took was forged liver, big mistake i ran another beast cycle more recently with need2guard i felt much better on cycle no sides to speak of :) i also ran it on my last kdrol cycle which is more mild but i didnt have any sides there either

Duuuude.. Night and day difference between running a cycle with it and without it.
Headaches / head rushes are one of the first things i experience on a cycle. With N2Guard I don't get this AT ALL.

I got some for a buddy to use as well because he was experiencing high blood pressure sides on cycle. N2Guard took care of that shit right away. Truly an incredibly effective supplement.

I used n2guard while on my beastdrol cycle that im doing pct for now. I can say this I got my blood preasure checked often and it was always in check!

Bump!!

Top Bottom