Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water retention

Andyp25

Hi! I ve joined up a day or so ago, I m 37 ve been training since I was early teens and never thought about going on a cycle until a friend of mine suggested it. I ve been on testerone cyponate 300 by fuerza (one shot a week, just to see how i got on)which was made me feel great, gave me such a positive mood, then I got alpha pharma test enanthate which I felt made me feel a bit tired and not full of beans so I went back for alpha pharma test cyponate 250 ( 2 shots a week) Gains have been steady, muscle's feel hard and bigger. I ve been drinking at least 2 litres of water with 6 green tea bags in a day. The only side effect is spots on shoulders and when I take me socks off after work it looks like water retention above elastic! Should I be worried about that? Been on course 8 weeks. Many Thanks Andyp25:qt:

Andy, good question. Honestly it's nothing to worry about IMO. It can happen as a side effect just google something like "ankles swollen from testosterone or something." I just got done w/ a bodybuilding show recently and noticed mine started to do that one weekend -I was sitting a ton and consumed some extremely salty fatty foods so that's what contributed to the issue. It was gone after a few days. Elevate your feet at night and will help some as well.

Are you using an AI? You need to control estrogen anytime you use aromatizing compounds like testosterone. Otherwise you will retain a lot of water and open yourself up to estrogen sides like gyno.

Get some aromasin from AG Guys and run it at 12.5mg EOD

I ve got some arimadex but haven't started using it yet as I have not itchy or sore nipples. I ve been blown away by how great this stuff is, I feel like on top of the world mood whys,my rest time between sets is around 20 seconds and I m ready to go again. I ve kept the cycle as simple as possible using one steroid, so far I m happy. Can't remember the last time I felt so good! Don't really want to come completely off it. Thanks for the reply Dave and RickRock!

I ve got some arimadex but haven't started using it yet as I have not itchy or sore nipples. I ve been blown away by how great this stuff is, I feel like on top of the world mood whys,my rest time between sets is around 20 seconds and I m ready to go again. I ve kept the cycle as simple as possible using one steroid, so far I m happy. Can't remember the last time I felt so good! Don't really want to come completely off it. Thanks for the reply Dave and RickRock!

You don't need itchy or sore nipples to run an AI.. Better to be safe than sorry and wake up with boobs

Top Bottom