Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using peptides during PCT??

jraddwilliams

Hey guys, usually i will do some research for myself before posting a new thread but i've been doing so much of that lately i just need a straight forward opinion on this matter without doing my head in haha.

I see on other forums and threads people saying "yeah its fine, you can run igf or ghrp etc during pct". But is this true? While my hpta is getting itself back on track, will adding in these other hormones disturb the process in anyway? Or do peptides target a whole new department of the body rather than the endocrine? Maybe i sound stupid i dont know haha.
I hear people saying sarms are fine to run during pct and you can bridge them between cycles... other people say they have ended up on HRT for doing that and you shouldnt. So if someone has some knowledge and answer on this i would appareciate your inputor even if you do this yourself between cycles and bloodwork pulls up fine everytime, let me know.

I'd like to run ghrp-6 during pct with maybe some IGF-1 or CJC. The ghrp would boost my appetite which is always a problem for me in pct and the others to keep me lean and still atleast slowly gaining in the gym during recovery.

Peptides are great during pct but a bit pointless imo. But if you run cycles I would 100% recommend using peptides when you are off hormones. They will help maintain and even add to gains when you are recovering from a cycle. Fact is when you are shutdown it is pretty much impossible to build muscle. But by adding in peptides that work via different mechanisms to aas you can look as good as it is possible to look. When I stated they are pointless all I meant is you are running a cycle for say 12 weeks then you run a pct for a few weeks. Your test will still be highly elevated during pct and by adding in peps you will get great results at the end of your cycle. However you then just shut down and will lose most of the new gains you made in the previous few weeks. The problem we have is maintaining or even adding to gains when we are off aas. But by adding in tools that don't effect sexual hormones we can put us in the best situation possible. Gains may still be lost but you start every aas cycle at a new and improved starting point. I should add some of these tools I refer to could be gh peptides, slin, hgh, creatine etc.

Now if you want the best possible gains ever you combine aas and gh peptides and that's when the big gains can come :)

Thanks very much for the reply Elvial. So i could run my gh throughout my cycle, through the cooling off period and into pct? And even continue to bridge with them if i wanted? Thats actually pretty cool, especially without having it disrupt my recovery or anything else. I will be doing this next cycle. Thanks for the help mate, appreciate it.

Top Bottom