Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Arimidex instead of Clomid to kickstart HPTA

jerrybeta

Just wondering,

Is it possible to use arimidex instead of Clomid to kickstart the HPTA ?

How much should one use ? 1mg/day of arimidex ?

JerryBeta

How can arimidex restore your hpta alone? It will help clomid do its job, but wont do the job of clomid.

Arimidex=wont restart hpta
Clomid=restart hpta
Clomid/arimidex=best combo for restarting hpta

it will eliminate the free circulating aromitase in your system and down regulate it dramatically, which will in turn signal the hypothalamus to produce gonadotropin releasing hormone (the catalyist in enogenous in endogenous test production).

What say you lawnsaver? I hope you have learned something. Please say so if you are still confused as I can give a lot more info if needed. Jerrybeta, stick with the arimidex bro, it will do wonders, unless you have a genetic predisposition (which I don't think you have by the sounds of it).

Im a little lost here.
Are you saying that Armidex can be used post cycle instead of clomid?

I am saying use it if clomid doesn't work. Why the hell this guy wants to use arimidex instead of clomid god only knows.

Yozzer

I know that im scared of clomid. I've heard lots of horror stories dealing with clomid. The acne, the mood swings...

If i can take armidex after my cycle (im already going to be taking it throughout) and get away with that and no clomid, id much rather do it that way.

But i never knew that armidex could be used in place of clomid...

Yozzer, I never said arimidex wont help, but it doesnt actually restart your hpta. Clomid is the one that does. Arimidex will speed the natural process. Clomid does it much faster and effectively. I wish you wouldnt have tried to belittle me. I am very knowledable on many subjects. I always try to help people. The information I gave was correct. Arimidex will not restart your hpta, it will speed up the natural process

lawnsaver....

So if after my cycle, if i ran armidex at 1mg a day for 2 weeks, i could most likely prevent a post cycle crash?

Top Bottom