Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

USA bodybuilding VS Eastern European bodybuilding

I think the PED use is being overrated on this thread, not that it doesn't have merit, but there is more to it then just using test as a base or whatever.

how bout the FACT that most Americans are of AA, German, Italian, or Hispanic descent. eastern Europeans are different genetically.. the Mr Olympians from the US recently. Heath, Dexter, Coleman are of AA descent. Cutler name is of English descent, although I am not sure his full ethnicity but considering he is from MA good chance he is of Irish/English descent.

also training is very different. Americans tend to take a macro approach to training, while eastern Europeans take a micro approach. as a HS lifting coach myself I try my best to incorporate BOTH for my kids and we have found that way to be more successful than the old school American approach of the same workout everyday

I dont see a difference overall personally. There are guys in the US that are peeled to the bone in superb condition and those that look like shit. Europe has plenty that look like shit too. Its not like everyone up there has pristine conditioning.

Top Bottom