Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

u want a good natural T booster? check out these lab numbers

tendency

the numbers below are no joke. achieved by taking tongkat-ali for 7 days prior to blood draw:

Testosterone Total: 2759 H range: 250-1100 ng/dL
Testosterone Free: 397.6 H range: 46.0-224.0 pg/mL
Testo, Bioavailable: 886.6 H range: 110.0-575.0 ng/dL

lab confirmed results by repeat analysis. dunno what to make of that crazy herb. i showed these numbers to my endo and he literally shit his pants saying he never, NEVER saw T numbers like that and what in the HELL was i doing? ha, good stuff.

your post seems fish only because you only have 10 posts.. gotta build up a rep on here before posting stuff like this.. also you said in another post you were on HRT so of course your T levels will be high. so i am calling bullshit for now on your claims

your post seems fish only because you only have 10 posts.. gotta build up a rep on here before posting stuff like this.. also you said in another post you were on HRT so of course your T levels will be high. so i am calling bullshit for now on your claims

X2..!

"Food is the Ultimate Anabolic" Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Obsessed is what the lazy call the Dedicated.

the numbers below are no joke. achieved by taking tongkat-ali for 7 days prior to blood draw:

lab confirmed results by repeat analysis. dunno what to make of that crazy herb. i showed these numbers to my endo and he literally shit his pants saying he never, NEVER saw T numbers like that and what in the HELL was i doing? ha, good stuff.

Your endo that says it all

Your full of bullshit!

Seems dodge.

Are you sure he's not using Tongat Ali for his trt, I hear it's pretty common these days. Or at least that's what my endo said.

Top Bottom