Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRT script

I have been hitting the gym hard and have built my way in circuit training. Loss 16.5 lbs from starting at 208 lbs. I'm 6' tall. I can feel my muscles again after 30 years. However I'm not show much muscle definition and I and extremely tired. I am on a strict diet of proteins, carbs and very little fat. I am hopeful that with me starting TRT this week that I will be able to really start growing muscle and definition without being so tired.

You'll be very pleased

Doc gave me first TRT shot to last two weeks...told him I wanted to go to twice a week injections to avoid swings...he's cool with that but wants to see in 2 weeks outcome. Asked him about HCG and HGH...he said no. Curious as to when I will see or feel this kick in?

If you have low t you will feel the shot in about 3-4 days

It could be 3-4 days as Bigorse said. But to really see all around improvements, you're looking at 4-6 weeks.

I felt better almost instantly. Gym performance etc takes longer to see results though. My first shot was sust though. I use enth now

Doc gave me first TRT shot to last two weeks...told him I wanted to go to twice a week injections to avoid swings...he's cool with that but wants to see in 2 weeks outcome. Asked him about HCG and HGH...he said no. Curious as to when I will see or feel this kick in?

What was the dose he gave you?

I felt a boost of energy the first day and has tapered to ah okay. I just feel okay maybe not as tired as I used to be. Doc wants check t level at second injection . He said he is targeting 500-600....would like to have 700-800

Top Bottom