Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trestolone acetate

I quoted the price that purity solutions charges for trestolone acetate. It is not an illegal substance, anyone can buy it. I didn't break any rules. And the guy I called an asshole acted like one, regardless of how many followers he has. And I don't think there's a rule that says one has to be off-cycle for a certain number of weeks to be taken seriously. I love my gear, and I am not ashamed although I do hope that younger and/or less experienced users give themselves longer rest periods. I am just offering my observations to anyone that is interested, and mostly all I have gotten are people giving me shit for no reason or because I shot back at someone who gave me shit for no reason.
If anybody decides they don't want to know about my trestolone experience, they can stop reading. I don't see why I am spending all my time defending myself on this board.

observations:
once my test subject stopped using test and deca from his last cycle, which was probably eight weeks ago, he continued to use eq for another three weeks. This was done to see how drastic a change it would be to come off two out of three drugs. Although it obviously takes more than a few weeks to be clear of test E and (especially) deca, there was still a noticeable change by the time eq was discontinued. And of course there were further changes after the eq was removed. Rather than go into detail I will just say that, between that time and last week, the subject lost some weight and some strength; he also reported pain in his left shoulder and elbow that wasn't there during the cycle. This injury was probably there for at least part of the cycle but he wasn't aware of it. This is speculation of course. PCT was used throughout, in a way consistent with many descriptions seen on this board.

At four days using 50 mg/day of trestolone acetate in filtered grapeseed oil, the subject reports increased muscle hardness and apparent loss of all or most pain in his left arm. Strength is qualitatively unchanged at this time from its level a week ago. Subject reports difficulty sleeping at night, which is a rare occurrence for him, but this could be due to a variety of factors. If these mostly unremarkable observations persist for another two days, dosage will be increased to 100 mg/day. It is the goal of this experiment to judge the compound's efficacy for a brief period on its own, before adding testosterone prop.

there is no correct period of time to rest. everyone does it the way they do it. my way may be less safe than whatever your way is, but that doesn't make it incorrect. it works just fine for me. I looked at the contest information that came up when I clicked on your name, and I respect someone as accomplished as you are. So I'm not trying to be a know it all, I'm just defending my right to talk on a chat board like everyone else.

Not taking a shot at you so dont get butt hurt when I ask this. Serious question..

Why bother taking time off if you're not even giving yourself adequate time for your hpta to recover? You might as well go the trt route If you're only doing a 4-5 week pct then jumping back on the juice. Pct is pointless for you bc there's no way you're natural levels are recovering in such a short period of time. That's why the general rule of thumb for safe cycling is time on + pct = time off. You love your gear, might as well just cruise at a trt dose so you can blast and cuise bc its essentially what you're already doing. The esters haven't even left your body from the previous cycle when youre hopping back on. Just saying

Youre correct, obviously. To be honest the only reason I stopped at all was financial. My financial situation improved, and so I ramped back up. I haven't juiced in about 7 years before this last cycle, so I'm a little overzealous. I spent that whole 7 years toiling away in the gym, making very slow progress but paying my dues so to speak. I'm 39 now and I am not ready to accept the gains typical of a 39-year old. I definitely don't think 5 weeks is enough to reach equilibrium. I'm just at a point where I don't care. This past year a lot of things went wrong for me in every area of life. Lifting weights is the only thing I have left that I enjoy, and I enjoy it much more when the results are eye-popping. After this summer I am going to have a proper rest period, and I will familiarize myself with these SARMS I keep reading about.

observations:
by day five the test subject is forced to admit that experiences with high-T, high-deca, high-anadrol cycles have given him a skewed idea of what kind of gains are acceptable. While a novice would probably be satisfied with the physique changes this compound elicits after such a brief time, the test subject is satisfied with nothing less than a proverbial straight flush.

Youre correct, obviously. To be honest the only reason I stopped at all was financial. My financial situation improved, and so I ramped back up. I haven't juiced in about 7 years before this last cycle, so I'm a little overzealous. I spent that whole 7 years toiling away in the gym, making very slow progress but paying my dues so to speak. I'm 39 now and I am not ready to accept the gains typical of a 39-year old. I definitely don't think 5 weeks is enough to reach equilibrium. I'm just at a point where I don't care. This past year a lot of things went wrong for me in every area of life. Lifting weights is the only thing I have left that I enjoy, and I enjoy it much more when the results are eye-popping. After this summer I am going to have a proper rest period, and I will familiarize myself with these SARMS I keep reading about.

observations:
by day five the test subject is forced to admit that experiences with high-T, high-deca, high-anadrol cycles have given him a skewed idea of what kind of gains are acceptable. While a novice would probably be satisfied with the physique changes this compound elicits after such a brief time, the test subject is satisfied with nothing less than a proverbial straight flush.

Makes sense. Don't blame you at that age. Just go to the doc and get the trt going maybe? Good luck with this endeavor. And sarms are where it's at. It's the best way to keep gains in pct and bridge

Thank you. I appreciate your input. I'm pretty excited for these SARMS; I won't be surprised when a whole new class of compounds makes aas obsolete. Well, that will probably never happen, but I know something is going to explode onto the scene sometime soon.

observations:
increases in size are now impossible to ignore. Test subject has grown in the past two days. The five weeks prior to this saw only decreases in size, so this increase is obvious. The type of change is not the type normally seen in previous experiments; there is no puffiness or loss of definition that is often seen when using long-chain esters of testosterone or anadrol/dbol. Changes in weight and strength, if any, will be measured tomorrow (Thursday). This compound, in going from day 4 to day 5, has proven to be interesting at the very least. The 50 mg/day protocol will be followed for at least another four days to gauge how effective this compound might be on its own.

I remember someone talkig about trestolone in the office the other day... Isnt it a fertility drug for men??? like birth control? Very interested in your results... BTW, trt for you would be perfect... I got prescribed test at 24 years old... i know you can get it...

didn't read the whole flame war but im super interested in how this goes for you. Many old school bbers consider ment to be the king we think tren is now. I haven't seen any legit sources for a while and although I have a popular label selling it, the independent test proved it to be another compound. Im wondering where they are getting the raws for this

wow. sorry I was away for a few days. I bought mine from purity solutions. If I am breaking rules by saying their name I am sorry. I thought that was only a big deal with illegal substances. Anyway, after about 7 days at 50mg/day I was so happy with the results that I had to start stacking. I am now doing 250 testC eod and 200 EQ eod on top of the ment. Pretty early for the long chains to have exerted much influence, but I can tell I'm about to gain a lot of weight very quickly. As far as ment being something worth checking into, it absolutely is. For people who don't insist on basically bathing in gear, and who as a result are more aware and appreciative of moderate but quality gains, this stuff could be great. I have no idea if it would be suitable for a cycle all by itself, but the week I spent on it saw me change by the day. My arms went from flat to huge, and my muscle bellies in general filled up with every passing day. I noticed little to no changes in attitude or mood, besides being happy that this legal substance was actually effective as hell. Bottom line is that this stuff is worth buying. I dissolved it in grapeseed oil that had been passed through a 0.22 micron filter. Bacteria can reestablish themselves after being removed with no problem at all; people get infections in operating rooms all the time, and those places are painstakingly cleaned. We are always risking abscess when we do what we do, and I don't see making your own solution as any less sterile than buying some underground shit manufactured by God knows who. I see no reason why people shouldn't go out and buy this stuff if they're interested in gains. Buy it from whoever you want. I don't work for purity solutions, I don't care where you get it from or if you get it at all. But I do recommend it. Throw it into a very simple cycle as the only unfamiliar compound, like ment and testP, something like that. You'll know what to expect from just the test, and you'll have the ment and synergistic effects to thank for the extra oomph. I'll report back in another week. Thanks.
D

Top Bottom