Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren & Hairloss Poll

choose one

• I'm predisposed to hairloss, and Tren caused Shock Fallout (TE)

Votes: 12 7.5%
  • I'm predisposed to hairloss, and Tren sped receeding hairline (mpb)

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • I'm predisposed to hairloss, and Tren was safe

Votes: 42 26.4%
  • I'm NOT predisposed to hairloss, and Tren caused Shock Fallout (TE)

Votes: 9 5.7%
  • I'm NOT predisposed to hairloss, and Tren sped receeding hairline (mpb)

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • I'm NOT predisposed to hairloss, and Tren was safe

Votes: 56 35.2%

• Total voters

Mavafanculo

Everyone who has used Tren, please vote.

It would seem it should be hairsafe (nandrolone based, doesnt reduce to dht, etc), but some posters complain of telogen effluvium type loss. Lets get some numbers

Mavafanculo said:
Everyone who has used Tren, please vote.

It would seem it should be hairsafe (nandrolone based, doesnt reduce to dht, etc), but some posters complain of telogen effluvium type loss. Lets get some numbers

I refuse to answer this poll until you change that fuggin' avatar dude!!!!!
:Chef: :tuc:

Just because tren doesn't reduce to DHT doesn't mean it won't cause hair loss. DHT causes hair loss because it's highly androgenic and affects AR's at the hair follicle. Tren can do this without reducing because it is also highly androgenic. Strangely though, tren seems to be pretty mild on the hair. DHT derivatives seem to be the worst on hair - go figure. Tren is a nandrolone derivative and seems to be milder than deca on hair for a lot of people. I'm on it right now. I think it has given me a mild case of TE because my hair hasn't receded, but it has thinned out a little.

Top Bottom