Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren or Deca? GO:

Deca for gaining tren for dieting can experiement with tren for gaining but its harsh and if u higher body fat bulking faze more blood pressure more kidney probs and hdls and shit. Tren only with lower test i dont like over 75 mg ed tren or 150 eod these doses are plenty of tren for most. Deca builds thickness complented to test holds water and gets u dense feed it stimulate the muscles and grow, tren holds mass dries the look keeps u aggressive strong while in a severe calorie deficit 500test 500deca weeks 1-20 drop test to 300mgs or 80eod no matter the ester and tren eod weeks 22-30 and thatbis an example of house these drugs are used semilar to a pre contest munus drying out faze

deca for mass, but dont use it less than 14wks, its going to need 5wks to get going.

tren for recomp-ing, if your going to use it 5-8wks, go ace, esp if its your 1st time with the compound.

I wouldn't run deca if you paid me. But it really depends on the guy and the goals. Deca has it's place in a cycle.

I like Tren and Ace if I have a choice. At this stage of the game I'm not looking for major mass.

deca isnt close to tren unless you like looking like a water baloon

lolll my thoughts exactly...

honestly, its just a really poor questions because there's different scenarios, goals, etc... both of these have some of the highest amounts of side effects you will come across... tren gains will be FAR cleaner and more sustainable and although the sides of tren are horrible, deca is worse... i would honestly not use deca if you paid me but that's just me... these questions are just very poor because no scenarios are given, no past cycle history, whether you are prone to certain sides etc... there's a million factors... they are not similar enough to compare without more facts...

Different compounds to really compare. As was already stated, goals, history, etc is needed to see which is the right one.

Trenbolone is pretty harsh I've never like it but the gains are solid. Deca is great too but can't compare to Trenbolone. Its goal dependent.

Top Bottom