Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren

puffdaddyy

What would I use to stack if I were to take Tren (19-Norandrosta-4,9 diene-3,17 dione) and what would I use for PCT?

First time, need as much help as possible, thanks!

I don't waan take tren for ur first time dude .. First cycle ever or first wit tren?

Can we get ur stats?
Age?
Bf?
Training experience ?

How's ur diet ? Can u fill us in on some of this ?

What are ur goals?

I took Tren for the first time back in 2012 and haven't done it since.

I am 22yr
6ft, 175

Until about 6 months ago I was consistently going to the gym 5-6 days a week, but I recently hurt my shoulder. I'm slowly getting back into it and and once I am back to where I was at, I am considering doing a cycle.

I am definitely a healthy eater, but i need to get on some kind of meal plan because I'm sure I'm lacking in one area or another.

My goal is to become very cut. I don't necessarily want to put on a tremendous amount of mass because I am mostly looking for definition.

I personally don't give out cycle advice to guys under like 25 and 25 is w exception ..

Even though u have ran tren before just don't feel I should recommend it ..

But who knows u might find others that will help ya!

I will help with one thing

In the diet section I have a templet meal plan up u can look at it and adjust to ur needs if u don't want lots of size take out some of the Dairy abd fruit replace with lean cuts of meat and greens

Top Bottom